6th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the important chapters of CPMT? Last 5 years question papers of AIPMT and CPMT?

Tell me the important chap of CPMT And send me last 5 years questions of AIPMT or CPMT

31st March 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the important chapters of CPMT? Last 5 years question papers of AIPMT and CPMT?

I am appearing in 12th in this year only, can I give the cpmt test of this year ?
23rd May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the important chapters of CPMT? Last 5 years question papers of AIPMT and CPMT?

can i get some question of cpmt test?
2nd November 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is test me negative marking hai ya nhi
4th November 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

new sylabus of cpmt
4th November 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

new sylabus of cpmt
16th July 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m saloni, in class 12 from dpsbulandshahr and I want to give medical exams like cpmt aipmt please can you suggest me best book to prepare for entrance exam and I m not taking any coaching
20th May 2015, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

listen folks,syallabus for up pmt is same as for (10 2) up board.
Even standard of this examination is almost the same as for up board intermediate examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?