31st July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed 10+2 with 78%?

I passed 10+2 in 2009 with 78%. AM I eligible for AIEEE upcoming exam ? reply me soon

2nd August 2011, 06:50 PM
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed 10+2 with 78%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 10+2 in 2009 with 78%. AM I eligible for AIEEE upcoming exam ? reply me soon
ELigibility Conditions For AIEEE:
#) The number of attempts which a student can exercise at AIEEE is limited to 3 (uniformly for all the candidates) in consecutive years, i.e;

#) The candidates who have passed 12th exam in 2009, 2010 or appearing 12th in 2011 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012. Candidates passed 12th in 2008 or before or appearing in 2012 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012.

For Tips On AIEEE: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/gener...tml#post919495

Hope you Got your Answer!!

Regards,

Nik
27th October 2011, 02:38 PM
amuyoga

Default Re: Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed 10+2 with 78%?

yes.. you can attend AIEEE exams..
as you have 78-% in your hand,you satisfy the eligibility criteria of aieee exam
6th April 2012, 12:45 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed 10+2 with 78%?

Quote:
If your belong from science stream candidate then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination . Because commerce and Arts stream candidate may not eligible to apply for this Examination .

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination . This Examination is Conducted by CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Examination ) for every year .

Eligibility Criteria :-

You should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

To apply for B.tech or B.E course you should having physics / Mathematics / Chemistry subjects in 12th standard .

To apply for B.Arch course then you should compulsory having mathematics subject in 12th standard .

The AIEEE Examination having Negative Marking System . For each answers you will loose you marks from your total marks . So , I suggest you to attend the question which you have confident .

If you want to crack the AIEEE Examination please go through the previous year question paper . You should also refer the AIEEE Examination books and guide available in Market .

You may apply for this Examination both the online as well as offline . You may collect the Application from with the cost of Rs:- 450 and and For SC/ST candidates Rs :- 225 .

Important Notification for AIEEE Examination :-

6th April 2012, 01:23 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No Dear,

You are not eligible for the upcoming AIEEE i.e. AIEEE 2012

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2010, 2011 or appearing in +2 in 2012 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012.
6th April 2012, 01:53 AM
gurmit.pgi

You should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

To apply for B.tech or B.E course you should having physics / Mathematics / Chemistry subjects in 12th standard .

To apply for B.Arch course then you should compulsory having mathematics subject in 12th standard .
6th April 2012, 01:58 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

you can appear for the exam.

*If your belong from science stream candidate then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination . Because commerce and Arts stream candidate may not eligible to apply for this Examination .

*AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination . This Examination is Conducted by CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Examination ) for every year .

*You should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

*To apply for B.tech or B.E course you should having physics / Mathematics / Chemistry subjects in 12th standard .

*To apply for B.Arch course then you should compulsory having mathematics subject in 12th standard .

*The AIEEE Examination having Negative Marking System . For each answers you will loose you marks from your total marks . So , I suggest you to attend the question which you have confident .

*If you want to crack the AIEEE Examination please go through the previous year question paper . You should also refer the AIEEE Examination books and guide available in Market .

*You may apply for this Examination both the online as well as offline . You may collect the Application from with the cost of Rs:- 450 and and For SC/ST candidates Rs :- 225 .

ALL THE BEST
6th April 2012, 08:43 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear,...........
The eligibility criteria of AIEEE exam are as follows......

The details information of this exam are as follows.....

Good luck...............
6th April 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

You're definitely eligible. ATB. But since you are repeating it, (i am assuming you passed 12th last yr) you should take care of no of attempts which is 3
6th April 2012, 11:06 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

AIEEE stands for [SIZE="3"]ALL INDIAN ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION[/SIZE] and it is conducted by CBSE for the admission of candidates in the engineering colleges of the country.

It is conducted every year in the month of April.

[SIZE="4"]THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIEEE EXAM IS:[/SIZE]

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

You must have done 12th class and Score at least 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for Reserved categories.

If you are appearing for the 12th exams then also you are eligible for the Exam.

AGE CRITERIA: Your age must be between 17 – 25 years and five years age relaxation for the SC, ST and PH candidates.

There are two types of papers in the AIEEE EXAM:

Paper I
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Mathematics

The questions from these topics shall be of the objective type and all shall have equal weightage.

Paper II
  • Mathematics
  • Aptitude Test
  • Drawing
This test is find out the observation skills, imagination, innovative skills, observation and architectural awareness of the applicant.

Paper -II is for the B.ARCH or B.PLANNING so those who are interested can fill the forms.

To apply for the exam you can do it by ONLINE from the official website of CBSE.You can get the application from the CBSE head office or from the chosen branches of the Syndicate Bank or other Designated Institutions.

Cost of Application Form
  • FOR GENERAL CATEGORY: Rs 450/-
  • FOR RESERVED CATEGORIES: Rs. 225/-

COLLEGES ACCEPTING AIEEE SCORE ARE:
  • National Institute of Technology (NITs)
  • Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
  • Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
  • National Institute of Technology, Agartala
  • National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
  • National Institute of Technology, Calicut
  • National Institute of Technology, Delhi
  • National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
  • National Institute of Technology, Goa sufficient
  • National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
  • National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
  • National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
  • National Institute of Technology, Manipur
  • National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
  • National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
  • National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
  • National Institute of Technology, Patna
  • National Institute of Technology, Pondicherry
  • National Institute of Technology, Raipur
  • National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
  • National Institute of Technology, Sikkim
  • National Institute of Technology, Silchar
  • National Institute of Technology, Srinagar (J&K)
  • National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, Garhwal
  • National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore
  • National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
  • National Institute of Technology, Warangal
  • Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
  • Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
  • Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs, IIITM & IIITDM)
  • Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Amethi
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa
  • Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?