16th April 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?

i pass m.sc externally from kuvempu university am elgiblle to write net

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
  2. Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?
  3. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Analytical and Spectroscopic Analysis (Paper: 1.01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Am I eligible for BPSC after passing BSc IT frmo Kuvempu University under distant education program?
  5. Should I work in IISC(Electronics Department) after passing electronics from Kuvempu University Shimoga?
  6. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for lecturer job after passing M.Com from Kuvempu Open University?
  8. Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having maths background in Intermediate? I have done B.Sc.(IT) from Kuvempu University
  9. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Am I eligible for IAS exam after completing BSc in Kuvempu University
  11. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after completing MSc computer science
  13. Am I eligible to write NET or SLET exam after completing MSc maths -- [New]
  14. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology?
  16. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible to write NET exam this year after passing M.A in Modern History?
  18. Am i eligible to write NET or SLET exam after passing MCA in IGNOU with 70% marks
17th April 2012, 05:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i pass m.sc externally from kuvempu university am elgiblle to write net
If you have completed your M.sc Degree course then you are eligible for NET Examination. NET Examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

But M.sc Candidates are Only apply for CSIR NET Examination, So if you have completed your M.sc degree in any one of the discipline, then you can apply for CSIR NET Examination :

~~ Chemical Sciences
~~ Earth Sciences
~~ Life Sciences
~~ Mathematical Sciences
~~ Physical Sciences.

Age Eligibility:

~~ For Junior Research fellowship : You age should between 19 to 28 years.

~~ For Lectureship : There is no upper age limit, you should be at least 19 years of age.

The Notification of CSIR NET Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over. If you have failed to apply for this examination, then please wait for next examination.

The examination will be held soon on 17/June/2012.

So, please wait for next examination Notification and for more details check official website OR read given Notification.

http://csirhrdg.res.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf netbultenjune12.pdf(1.37 MB, 134 views)
17th April 2012, 08:37 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?

hello,
You are eligible for net exam.
For this you have completed your m.sc degree.
This is conducated by ugc.
For more detail,
www.ugc.ac.in
2nd May 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz...give more informatn about b.sc external degree..
2nd May 2012, 09:36 PM
chandu9191

If you have completed your M.sc Degree course then you are eligible for NET Examination. NET Examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

But M.sc Candidates are Only apply for CSIR NET Examination, So if you have completed your M.sc degree in any one of the discipline, then you can apply for CSIR NET Examination :

~~ Chemical Sciences
~~ Earth Sciences
~~ Life Sciences
~~ Mathematical Sciences
~~ Physical Sciences.

Age Eligibility:

~~ For Junior Research fellowship : You age should between 19 to 28 years.

~~ For Lectureship : There is no upper age limit, you should be at least 19 years of age.

The Notification of CSIR NET Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over. If you have failed to apply for this examination, then please wait for next examination.

The examination will be held soon on 17/June/2012.

So, please wait for next examination Notification and for more details check official website OR read given Notification.

http://csirhrdg.res.in
Attached Files
netbultenjune12.pdf(1.37 MB, 0 views)

thank you..
1st June 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for net,set or Phd after completion of EXTERNAL Msc ..:is it have same value like regular Msc? Give some idea about External Msc. Is it possible to join in government job... ? Please guide me
21st August 2013, 11:51 AM
asha swami

Red face Re: Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2249970]Am i eligible for net,set or Phd after completion of EXTERNAL Msc ..:is it have same value like regular Msc? Give some idea about External Msc. Is it possible to join in government job... ? I Passed my B.sc in Rani Chennama Univercity with distinction marks. and now i am interesting to do external M.sc in your univercity.so is it have any value for regular M.sc and external msc . tell me briefly please......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?