28th January 2012, 11:46 AM
shuchitabanthia

Am I eligible to write RPET exam? I was born in Jodhpur but I am pursuing my 12th from Gugaon, Haryana

I was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan but I currently reside in Gurgaon, Haryana.
I will be giving CBSE class XII board exams this year. Am I eligible for appearing in RPET?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  2. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur if secured 10110 rank in RPET?
  3. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  4. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  5. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 2747 rank in RPET?
  6. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  7. What is the maximum rank in RPET up to which admission in MBM Jodhpur is possible?
  8. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 2364 rank in RPET?
  9. Can i get admission in MBM engineering college Jodhpur after scoring 3328 in RPET?
  10. Should I have to appear in RPET also for admission in MBM, Jodhpur to study B.Arch if applied for NATA? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in MBM college Jodhpur after securing 2114 rank in RPET?
  12. How to get admission in MBM Jodhpur in electricals? I have scored 1242 rank in RPET
  13. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  14. When will RPET counseling be started? For which government colleges am I eligible after scoring 14,300 in RPET?
  15. Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with good stream? I have scored 100 marks in RPET and belong to OBC category
  16. Any chance for MBM Jodhpur College after scoring 10498 rank in RPET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get JBJ Jodhpur after scoring 100 marks in RPET in OBC category?
  18. Can I get best branch in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 4933 RPET rank?
1st June 2012, 02:28 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write RPET exam? I was born in Jodhpur but I am pursuing my 12th from Gugaon, Haryana

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuchitabanthia View Post
I was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan but I currently reside in Gurgaon, Haryana.
I will be giving CBSE class XII board exams this year. Am I eligible for appearing in RPET?
no, you are not eligible to give the RPET exam because it required a 10 + 2 passing from rajasthan board .

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ~

1. the candidate must have passed his 10+ 2 from rajasthan board with physics and mathemetics as a compulsory subject and any one of the optional subject.

a.chemistry

b. biology

c. computer

d. bio- tech

2. AGE - Candidate whose date of birth falls on or after 1986 are eligible.

3. MEDICAL FITNESS -

Candidate have to submit a medical report in the allotted institution prescribed by a doctor registered to the govt of rajasthan.

HEIGHT - 1.5 M and above for male and 1.4 and above for females

WEIGHT - 41 and above for males and 37 for females.

chest measurement - 69 cm with a satisfactory contraction or expansion. (for males only )

OTHER FACTORS -

there should be no abnormality in hurts and lungs .

the presence of piles,harnia,hydoroceles should not be there.

Vision,hearing and speech should be normal.

EXAM SCHEME ~

Paper consist of 3 subject

a. physics - 1 hr , 40 questions.

b. chemistry - 1 hr , 40 questions

c. maths - 1 hr , 40 questions.

EXAM DATES ~

exam will be held on 17 may 2012 from 9 am - 12 am
15th December 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write RPET exam? I was born in Jodhpur but I am pursuing my 12th from Gugaon, Haryana

I belong to rajasthan. Am I eligible for Comedk medical exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?