22nd November 2011, 04:10 AM
devendrajurwal

Details about distance learning MBA in Rajasthan? Which colleges are offering this course in Rajasthan?

please provide me details about Distance learning MBA in Rajasthan.
which colleges are offering this course in Rajasthan
when can I apply for this and what is the fees

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  2. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure for doing B.Ed by correspondence?
  6. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR?
  7. Will I be eligible for teaching jobs in polytechnic after completing B.Tech through distance education from RVD university in Rajasthan?
  8. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  9. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  11. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  12. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  13. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  14. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  15. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  17. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
16th April 2012, 03:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about distance learning MBA in Rajasthan? Which colleges are offering this course in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendrajurwal View Post

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] progam through distance mode in Rajasthan, may look to opt for the IASE deemed University. The University offers MBA programs in :
  • Finance
  • Human Resource
  • Marketing.

In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University.The duration of the program is two years and Fee costs Rs. 7,500 per semester.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of IASE deemed University.

One may also look to pursue MBA program from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth [Deemed] University. The University offers MBA program in:
  • Finance
  • HR
  • Marketing
  • Operation
  • Pharmaceutical
In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from recognized University. The duration of the program is two years and the Fee costs Rs. 8,000 per semester.

For more information one may refer to the official website of Rajasthan Vidyapeeth [Deemed] University.
25th July 2013, 07:21 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: Details about distance learning MBA in Rajasthan? Which colleges are offering this course in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendrajurwal View Post
The distance learning courses in Rajasthan are provided by the Universities of Rajasthan and other Rajasthan Distance Learning Institutes. These Distance Learning Courses in Rajasthan are highly in demand as they allow the students to nurture other interest along with their studies. The initial hesitation of pursuing education through distance learning mode has gradually evaporated in Rajasthan. On the contrary, today, distance education in Rajasthan is looked forward as a suitable mode of pursuing higher education.

It is easier for the students to pursue a correspondence course from the Universities of Rajasthan as the course fee of these distance learning courses are much lower as compared to that of the regular courses.

Moreover the distance learning Institutes in Rajasthan also offer necessary study materials to the students. Thus, Rajasthan Distance Learning Institutes offer fair amount of flexibility to the students.

Among the Rajasthan distance learning institutes, Kota Open University is a leading institute. Set up in 1987, it is helping the masses to pursue higher education at affordable cost from their home. It has 6 regional centres and 24 study centres spread over various parts of the country. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science(BITS) also offers various correspondence courses for the employed professionals. Most of these courses are provided in collaboration with other institutes. From the year 1993, Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Deemed University has also started offering Distance education in Rajasthan and other places of the country. It offers 7 certificate courses, B.A programme, Bachelor Preparatory programme (B.P.P), Bridge course programme and postgraduate programmes.

list of the colleges that provide distance learning in rajastan:

IASE – Deemed University

in Sardarshahr
www.iaseduniv.org / [email protected]

Indian Institute of Rural Management
Jaipur
[email protected] / www.iirm.org

Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University

Udaipur
www.rajasthanvidyapeeth.com

to know about the fee details, plz visit the college website because the fee vary from colleges o colleges...
all the best for your career..!!!
20th May 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am disable i earned forty two percent marks in graduation b fore ten years noqw can i do mba from corrospondence and i live in jodhpur which college is best for me correspondence study in jodhpur
8th July 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am assist.comdt.in CRPF ,sir i m garaduate in B.Sc.(comp.sci.) ,want to do MBA fm distance learning .
Which is most demanding as per my resume n which is best destination...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?