29th December 2010, 04:37 PM
gadrekaustubh

Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?

HI
I bought my AIEEE form offline and filled it .
The mistake which I did is that the photo which i have pasted on the form does not mention my name and date........
I want to know that wether my form will be accepted or not...

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?
  2. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?
  3. Regarding AIEEE 2010 application status?
  4. What shall I do having pasted color photo without mentioning date instead of Black and white photo on AIEEE application form and sent hard copy along with DD?
  5. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  6. Forgot to put the Thumb Impression in AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  7. Will my form be rejected if date is not written in declaration?
  8. Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?
  9. Will the AIEEE form get rejected if forgot to place the Thumb Impression?
  10. Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?
  11. Overwriting in AIEEE form, my form will be rejected? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
  13. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?
  14. Will my UPTET form get rejected if I dont mention advertise number in application form?
  15. Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?
  16. Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?
  17. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  18. Mistake in ICMR Photo upload -- [New]
2nd January 2011, 12:50 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?

If you pasted it properly then you will not to worry.Accidentally any photograph is getting unpasted and come out from the paper for that purpose this rule is initiated.Do not worry your form will not be canceled for this mistake.
21st January 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?

i sent colourd photo and Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
25th January 2011, 03:34 AM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,
Its a big mistake you have committed, there is lot of possibility that your form will be rejected or returned back to you. All you can do is that contact AIEEE concerned authority and do as they direct.
If your form has not been send back to you then you can check your application form status on www.aieee.nic.in. You will be able to know whether your form has been accepted or not.
In future please do keep care of this.
Good Luck.
2nd February 2011, 07:57 PM
navaneeth95

forgot to mention name in the photo of aipmt application form .Will my form be accepted.
4th February 2011, 12:38 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadrekaustubh View Post
HI
The mistake which I did is that the photo which i have pasted on the form does not mention my name and date........
it will be rejected try immediately to get a newer form and fill it with correct information again.
18th February 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

mothing wiilll happen...everything will be fine
26th February 2011, 08:15 PM
ankurloonia

It won't effect your form as it is a very common mistake done by a lot of people, and I have never seen anyone's form rejected for this reason, so don't worry and prepare well.
27th February 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to write my surname in aipmt form and i have realised it now .will there be any problem in counselling.
11th March 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

forgot to mention name and date on the photo of AIPMT application form. The application form status is received. Will my form get rejected??
20th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to write my name and date on my photo , for this reason my form will reject ?
27th November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i hv pasted coloured photo without name and date on aieee application form. will my form get rejected?
28th November 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i forgot to write my name and date on my photo , for this reason my form will reject ?
forgot to paste my photo on the form....will it be accepted
4th December 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i brought my aieee form online and filled it
i have pasted black and white without name and date, for this reason my form will reject?
5th December 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i filled my application form but forgot to mention the date and name on the photograph.will my application form be rejected?
10th December 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Which date is required birthdate or prsent date when photo is taken
16th December 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i got the signature of gazetted officer on my photo bt not on place which was mentione below...Will my form will reject ???
20th December 2011, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

i am aditya singh, mother-anita singh,father-vijay singh,regestration no-20832241 will myaieee form get rejected if i
have declare passing year 12th exam2011
4th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?

i sent coloured photo and Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
10th January 2012, 11:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI
HI,
How can you be so careless while filling the form.
Your for will be rejected. You have to immediately contact to A.I.E.E.E unit.

ADDRESS:-
The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092

ALL THE BEST!
13th January 2012, 12:30 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI
HI,
As per my knowledge your form will be rejected.

You have to send new application form.
You immediately contact the A.I.E.E.E.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.E.E.E exam.

Online submission of application:- 15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011

Last date of receipt of form and D.D:- 05-01-2012

Date of online exam:- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Date of offline exam:- 29.04.2012

If your form is rejected then you have to apply next year because the last date of submission of form is over.

GOO LUCK!
15th January 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i forget to write my address in the back of the demand draft AIPMT.
will it be rejected??
i am very much worried..
31st January 2012, 08:28 PM
Rapchik007

How can you be so careless while filling the form.
Your for will be rejected. You have to immediately contact to A.I.E.E.E unit.

ADDRESS:-
The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
18th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i sent a coloured pic. will my form be rejected?
28th November 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me Is it necessary to write surname in the application form?
I have written all other information correctly, only i have not written surname....plz tell solution or it is ok???? my email address is [email protected]
15th December 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have forgot to mention date in photo so what will happen
plz yell what will happen
i worte my birth date instead of current date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?