10th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write SLET exam after finishing PG in distance education?

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am interested to write slet examinaton but i finished my P.G in distance education is it el;igible to write the examination

17th July 2014, 01:56 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SLET exam after finishing PG in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am interested to write slet examinaton but i finished my P.G in distance education is it el;igible to write the examination
Yes off course you are eligible to apply for SLET entrance examination after completing master degree course. Master degree or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for SLET entrance examination.

SLET ie:- (State Level Eligibility Test) and this entrance examination is conducted by every state in India. The candidate who aspiring to become lecturer in college, the candidate should be qualified in SLET entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-

~Passed master degree course in any discipline from any recognized Institution/university and Final year candidate can also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
~Minimum 50% marks required for SLET entrance examination and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category
students.
~The age limit for SLET entrance examination is differs from state to state.

2nd March 2020, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SLET exam after finishing PG in distance education?

What is the Age Limit for giving SLET Exam ?

4th March 2020, 10:34 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria:-

--Candidate must passed Graduation from a recogn9zed board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's

--Candidate must passed Master degree from a recognized board with minimum of 50%Mark's.

--Final year Candidate also eligible.

--Marks relaxation also available for the reserved category candidates

Note:- No age restriction .

27th December 2021, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed my M.sc. B.Ed,(Botany) Am I eligible for writing SLET,SET Exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?