13th February 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

1.web designing(html,css,photoshop)
2..net
3.java

among this which one will be good for career,at present working as designer,what should i do to change the line or to continue,what is good for my future

Related Questions:
  1. What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA
  2. List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?
  3. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  4. IETE ALCCS Advanced Java And Internet Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Is Animation /Graphic designing course helpful to make career in Event Management? -- [New]
  6. Different fields for training in computer science engineering for 5-6 weeks?
  7. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  8. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Which language is more effective in web designing : ASP.NET or Java?
  10. Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT), M.Sc(CS) and MCA for B.Sc(IT) 2nd year student? JAVA or Web Designing, which should I opt as a Major subject for T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Best Software certificate course after ECE to get job in Bangalore?
  12. IT course after passing 10th examination?
  13. Which is the best programming language that can be studied after MCA?
  14. List of short term courses after B.E computer science?
  15. What kind of designing courses should I go for? Are there courses helpful for my career?
  16. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get job in IBM through Off-campus Drive?
  18. List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?
13th February 2011, 07:10 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
2..net
3.java

among this which one will be good for career,at present working as designer,what should i do to change the line or to continue,what is good for my future
I think JAVA is better for jobs prospective but .net/PHP is also very effective for Career in IT field...
13th February 2011, 08:59 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

[dear friend
you should think about this in which you are interest then you can apply for net,java and web designing these are all good for design.i think java is the best for designing .you can interest in which you should take in admission .
14th February 2011, 09:34 AM
sathya.

Smile Re: Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

hi friend,
u can choose web designing for getting a good job in it field........but knowing the basics of java will also helpful to u.............all the best
14th February 2011, 01:25 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

web designers are very much in demand today.......
if you have interest in what you are doing, then continue with it.....
and if you are desperate to change your line, then go for JAVA, like others said.
JAVA is equally demanding......
14th February 2011, 03:16 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

Quote:
2..net
3.java

If you have interest in your field then you should continue with it.As your experience & knowledge will increase you will get increment in your post & salary both.
Right now .net & JAVA both are in demand.
As per my opinion if you want to change your field you should go for JAVA for sure..........
14th February 2011, 03:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on what interests you. Normally Java is the most preferred course. Since you are already a designer doing the course will be beneficial for you. But NET and photoshop are also interesting. Make sure to select based on which suits you.
14th February 2011, 04:20 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Among .net, JAVA and Web designing, which will be helpful to make a good career?

Hi!!!!
Nowdays java and .net both is in demand. So make a better carrior in IT field better to join both the languages so that you can be better placed in future.

with best wishes!!!!
23rd July 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing M.Sc(IT) 3rd sem,in my syllabus java has not provided.but i have done java courses from coaching .so plz suggest me it is enough either diploma is necessary for job .
19th August 2011, 06:40 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
2..net
3.java

in present day java is the most popular language.java is easy as compare to .net and web designing and also java has bright future as compare to both of them.java has a property which is platform independent.java is very easy,robust,secure,portable language and there is a lots of requiment for java programmer.
in metro cities,60% of IT sector companies do their work with the help of java programming.
i hope u get ur answer.

##amaan##
7th November 2011, 09:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

If you are a good designer, then you should continue with that. But making a career in it, is very temporary and no permanent job is there for the designers.

So you can look to study either JAVA or .NET.

JAVA is a free software, and the no. of companies operating in JAVA are more than the .NET.

.NET is a paid Microsoft software, and it is almost equal or greater than the JAVA.

You can opt any one, and go with it.

All the best.
26th December 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

is .net good to enter sofware industry
2nd December 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i am very confused java and .net which is best? pleace tell me
2nd April 2013, 07:28 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Friend,

I have arranged the list from highest preferences to lowest preferences in the world

1.WEB DESIGNING

2..NET

3.JAVA

Thank you.
8th June 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

which one is best for me i m not gud in coding and i m intresting in web designing please give me suggestion what to do?
18th June 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i m intrested in coding which course ll help me for better coding java or .net?plz reply soon
19th July 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

which is best .net or web desining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?