26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?

I have passed diploma course and i don't know what are the courses after diploma please tell me name of all courses after diploma in computer science? Can someone please provide me the complete list as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.

26th August 2015, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Comupter Science course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
26th August 2015, 06:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?

List of courses which you can take after completion of diploma in computer science :

Graphic Designing
3d Animation and Visual Effects
Web Designing( HTML5,CSS3,JavaScript and Bootstrap)
PHP Web Development ( Core PHP and Advance PHP)
Digital Fashion /Fashion CAD
Responsive Web Designing
Internet Marketing
Android Application Development
c and C++
JAVA
Web Graphics
27th August 2015, 12:53 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

List courses available after diploma:

1. B.Tech/B.E
2. B.Arch
3. B.A
4. BCA
5. BBA
6. B.Sc in computer science and engineering
7. MBA
8. Web design course.

According to my suggestion, B.Tech is the best for you to complete your graduation after Diploma.
18th September 2015, 09:41 PM
DSP@1

After completing Diploma you can go for B.Tech course,which is the best suit for Diploma.

If you go for B.Tech there are some streams which you are eligible after doing Diploma in Computer Science,they are:-

-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Electronics and Computer Engineering,
-Computer Science and Systems Engineering.

These are the courses you are eligible to do in your graduation.

You are also eligible for other graduation courses like
B.Sc,
B.Com,
B.A. etc,..
18th April 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How much time taken in completing PHP Web Development Course after Diploma?
30th April 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am completing three year computer science diploma so next carrier in cse but next study not btech
31st May 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in information technology so I want to do advance diploma in business ..is there hope of pursue to advance diploma after completion of diploma in IT
29th April 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm done with my diploma in computer science. So can I get admission in B.E (information technology) cause I want to do my career in it
30th November 2021, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

value of diploma in cse with btec and 12th passed btech is same value
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?