26th September 2012, 10:44 AM
Rakhiuppal

Answer key of NET of education in June?

pls give me answer key of n.e.t of education in june 2012

2nd October 2012, 08:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Answer key of NET of education in June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhiuppal View Post
pls give me answer key of n.e.t of education in june 2012
NET stands for National eligibility test, this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December every year. This year June NET Examination was already completed and if you are already appeared for this examination, then please check your Results and Marks sheet from the official website.

the result was already Published on 18/Sep/2012, you can also check your Answer key from the official website.

But Here i am also attached the NET Answer key, please check the answer key and download the same, if you need more details about this examination then please check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

NET ANSWER KEY:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET anwerkey_paperI.pdf(29.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 1.pdf(25.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf SC09_II.pdf(25.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf SC09_III.pdf(26.8 KB, 36 views)
3rd October 2012, 01:04 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Answer key of NET of education in June?

Hello dear,

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?