26th July 2012, 01:38 PM
bhattp

Answer keys to UGC NET Exam for Hindi Subject?

I am looking for the answer keys to UGC NET 2012 Exam for Hindi Subject. Kindly send the answer ket to my id i.e. [email protected]

22nd September 2012, 03:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Answer keys to UGC NET Exam for Hindi Subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhattp View Post
I am looking for the answer keys to UGC NET 2012 Exam for Hindi Subject. Kindly send the answer ket to my id i.e. [email protected]
NET stands for National Eligibility test, this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year. The examination is conducted in June and December every year.

This year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and the result was already published on 18/Sep/2012 in all the leading newspapers as well as in the official UGC website.

If you have appeared for this examination then please check your result soon from the official website. If you cracked this examination, then soon you will get your e-certificate from UGC and then you are eligible to become lecturer in some colleges and Universities.

Here i am also attaching the Answer key of June NET Examination for General paper and Hindi paper. Please check the answer key and download it, then you can matched the answer. If you face any doubt then you can contact the concerned UGC Authority.

Answer KEY of NET:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 1.pdf(25.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 2.pdf(25.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 3.pdf(25.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 4.pdf(25.8 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf NET HINDI ANS KEY II.pdf(19.2 KB, 248 views)
File Type: pdf NET HINDI ANS KEY III.pdf(25.9 KB, 138 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?