24th January 2012, 05:57 PM
drsmile

Any book for Punjab MDS entrance exam? From where can I get previously asked questions in Punjab MDS entrance?

is there any specific book for punjab mds entrance exam?? from where can i get previously asked questions in punjab mds enterance exams??

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Institutes offering MDS course for BDS student in Punjab?
  3. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  6. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  7. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  10. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  11. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  14. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  15. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  16. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  17. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
8th July 2020, 03:49 AM
Dr.Vidya Sonkamble

Default Re: Any book for Punjab MDS entrance exam? From where can I get previously asked questions in Punjab MDS entrance?

Hello, first n most important books are the textbooks and reference books that you used in your graduation years, study them properly. Start from basic concepts and cover till your clinic knowledge.
And about books for MDS exam ,Denta pulse mcqs books by Swapna medical publisher is one of the most appreciated books, having set of 3 volume ,contains chaperwise questions and there solutions with well explaination. It has previous year question papers also.13th edition is it's latest edition,and price is around 4300 on Amazon app.
COMEDK dental Buster is book of collection of previous 15 year's question papers.
I would like to advise you to solve as many questions as possible and check where you are lacking, keep on revising all that you read.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?