21st July 2013, 03:22 PM
snehal lahor

Any chance to get admission in Pune colleges?

Sir please reply me....
Please suggest me any good collages in puna...
I got 60% in civil engineering diploms...
My cast is SBC...
Please sir tell me can i get admission in puna?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  2. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  3. Is there any chance to get CDAC Pune or Sunbeam Gultekdi, Pune
  4. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
  5. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  8. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges -- [New]
  10. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  11. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  12. Any chance to get admission in Pune colleges?
  13. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  15. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  16. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  17. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  18. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
16th May 2016, 12:58 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in Pune colleges?

You can refer website "www.unipune.ac.in/" for the list of colleges in pune.
Please select academics section and select affiliated colleges and institutions.
Based on your cast and percentage you can for COEP pune, MIT, VIT, PICT and SCOE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?