15th July 2013, 08:28 PM
jyotwin

Is there any chance to get CDAC Pune or Sunbeam Gultekdi, Pune

Hi.. My rank in C-CAT Aug 2013 is 2295. N I hav applied for PG-DAC Course. So, according to my rank what are the probable centers I would be allocated ?? Is there any chance that I can get CDAC Pune or Sunbeam Gultekdi, Pune or IACSD Akurdi, Pune or VITA Juhu, Mumbai in 2nd or 3rd rounds ???? Plz, help me out!!

Related Questions:
  1. Results of NIA - New India Assurance Company
  2. Can I get Sunbeam Pune for DAC course after scoring 69.99 percentile? Is there any good center in Pune for which I can apply?
  3. Which education center should I choose for my CDAC either Pune or Nagpur? I got Nagpur center
  4. What are the opportunities after doing DSSD course from CDAC, Pune?
  5. Details of important dates of CDAC, Pune? Is it beneficial to go for CDAC course?
  6. Is CDAC course good after B.E (Mechanical)? Are CDAC exam for Mumbai and Pune the same?
  7. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  8. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  9. Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  11. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
  12. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  13. Best coaching centres for CET exam in Hyderabad? Is Pre DAC course available in Hyderabad?
  14. How are placement records of PG Diploma in Healthcare Informatics of CDAC Pune? -- [New]
  15. Is the single common entrance exam for all CDAC training centers? How are the college allotted and on what basis? How can I take admission in CDAC Pune?
  16. Criteria of Domicile Certificate in Bihar?
  17. Can I get any C-Dac center after scoring 1981 rank in C-Cat exam in section A+B
  18. CDAC course in Pune for M.Sc (computer science) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?