3rd January 2012, 10:17 PM
jubil

Any chance to get sports quota in NDA?

for nda course what is the role of sports item . . Is there any chance by sports like football

Related Questions:
  1. Chance to get admitted through Sports quota of TNEA? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  3. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do I have a better chance through sports quota? I am a national level boxer
  5. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  6. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Any relaxation in NDA selection criteria if we belong to the sports quota?
  9. Is there any sports quota in Indian Administrative Services? What is the criteria to apply under Sports quota?
  10. Am I eligible for sports quota counseling after scoring 63k rank in EAMCET
  11. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  12. Is there any sports reservation in SRM?
  13. Any sports quota in AIEEE?
  14. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
  15. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  16. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  17. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  18. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
24th February 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get sports quota in NDA?

is there any sports quota for NDA?
31st May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply Nda along with the sports Reservation including the swimming Sport
18th November 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my game badminton after my selection in N D A.
19th January 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

CLARIFY THE PERCENTAGE OF SPORTS QUOTA IN NDA
20th January 2013, 04:41 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubil View Post
for nda course what is the role of sports item . . Is there any chance by sports like football
Dear friend,

The full name of NDA is National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) two times in a year. Generally NDA exam is conducted in the months of June and December. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidates of various posts in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Airforce. All those candidates who have passed 12th class are eligible to apply for NDA exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-

In order to apply for NDA exam you should have completed your 12th class examination from a recognized board. Those candidates who are appearing in 12th class exams are also eligible to apply for NDA exam.

Only those candidates are eligible to apply for NDA exam whose age is in between 16.5 years to 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

For applying for NDA exam you should be male candidate and you should be unmarried.

If you are interested to join Army wing, then minimum educational qualification for applying in army wing is that you should have completed your 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

But if you want to join Indian Navy or Indian Air force wings, then you must be the student of science stream, i.e., you must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th as compulsory subjects.

Selection Process:-

1)- Written Exam
2)- SSB interview
3)- Medical test.

Exam Pattern:-

27th May 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have national merit certificate of judo,..i want to know is there is any benefit to get into nda
8th November 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA if i am a taekwondo player? I have silver medal in District level and silver medal in Open national .
5th November 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is their some space for sports person. I play cricket and i m a national player. And is their a chance to play form National Defense Academy..?
17th August 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want join the Basketball in nda through Sports quota After 10th and12th class
22nd June 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that if any person is more interested in football so what is the process to get into nda sports quota.
13th October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Do i have to be a science student to apply for nda in sports quota?
30th May 2020, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I play cricket through NDA because I am also a good bowler and batsman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?