3rd July 2011, 02:27 AM
Amir suhail

Any chance for NIT or any other good government college after scoring 47279 AIR?

Sir my all india rank is 47279.can i get nit or any other govt collage

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into IIT,NIT or any other government college after scoring 286 in GATE CS with a AIR of 24819(SC Category)?
  2. Which are the good colleges for doing Masters in Electrical after scoring 350 in GATE with 7699 AIR? Is there any chance to get an NIT or IIT?
  3. Any chance to get into NIT or a good state government college after scoring 395 in GATE with 94.2 percentile? What is the criteria for PSU?
  4. Can I get any NIT or government college after scoring 68518 rank in AIEEE and 16712 under OBC category?
  5. Is there any chance to get a good government college after scoring 92.06 CSE percentile?
  6. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get any NIT or another government college after scoring 152125 AIR in AIEEE?
  8. Is there any chance of getting into NIT after scoring 476 in GATE with 5677 AIR in electronic and communication?
  9. Can I get a chance in NIT,IIITs, NIFT or any government colleges after scoring 112 to 120?
  10. Do I stand a chance to get in any NIT or government colleges after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Any chance to get into NIT or IIT after scoring 95000 in AIR Mains? -- [New]
  12. Can I get NIT college after scoring 87 in AIEEE?
  13. Which B.Tech NIT college college can I get after scoring AIR between 24000 to 26500?
  14. Is there any chance to get a good NIT after scoring 198 in AIEEE? I belong to UP
  15. Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE
  16. Can I get any NIT college after scoring 45235 AIR in JEE?
  17. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank?
  18. Can I get any NIT or Central government college in AIEEE after scoring AIR of 115685 in AIEEE and 4535 in SC?
3rd July 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance for NIT or any other good government college after scoring 47279 AIR?

Wat is the cutoff for IIT JaM mca?
3rd July 2011, 10:43 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance for NIT or any other good government college after scoring 47279 AIR?

dear sir,
yes, you have the chance to take admission in NIT's .

but one condition is there that , if you belongs to reserved category.

because for reserved categories the competition is not like open category.

you can get seat if you belongs to home state quota and any reservation with the categories like obc/sc/st.

but if you belongs to open category then you have less chance to get nit , but you have to wait upto the 5th or 6th round of counselling for seat.

you can see the last year cutoff list on the website ccb.nic.in

on this above mentioned website you can compare your rank with the opening and closing rank of last year.

thanks and best luck.
3rd July 2011, 10:47 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't think with 47279 all India rank in AIEEE you will get chance to take admission in any NIT. if you really want to take admission in NIT then you have to appear in AIEEE next year if you fulfill the eligibility criterion in next year.

with this rank you will not get any good government college also. you may get chance some government college but the college will not be so much good. so it's better to appear in next year AIEEE or you may take admission in a good private institution with this rank.

this prediction is based on previous year trends. this year the scene may change. to know closing and opening rank of AIEEE of 2009 and 2010 in different institution visit the website http://www.ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/Home.htm for 2010 details click here

best of luck.
3rd July 2011, 11:15 AM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

No Dear,you cannot get any NITs with this AIR.
But You can get government colleges other than those in ccb if you attend counselling of other CET like MHT-CET,COMEDK,WBJEE,etc
3rd July 2011, 01:06 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ........

With the rank of the 47279 I don't think you will be getting any of the NIT or any of the good government colleges based on the central counseling ..

But at this you may get the good private engineering colleges .

But I would suggest you to go for the state counseling taking admission on the basis of the AIEEE rank . You can get good colleges there with your preferred branches .

The states which takes admission on the basis of the AIEEE rank are Orissa , West Bengal and Maharashtra ..

For the WB counseling you can go to the website :http://www.wbjeeb.in/ for the detailed information on the admission through the AIEEE rank .

For the orissa you may of to the website :http://www.odishajee.com

And for the Maharashtra you can visit the site :http://www.dte.org.in
3rd July 2011, 10:08 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Any chance for NIT or any other good government college after scoring 47279 AIR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir suhail View Post
Hey Amir,

With a Rank of 47279, I Think you Can end up in some last NIT's...
You 'll Have to wait patiently till the completion of all the spot rounds.
For example,
NIT rourkela Msc physics-closing rank-56000 odd...
So, Jus check out the last year opening & closing ranks in the following link:

Regards Buddy,

NIKHIL
9th December 2011, 03:07 PM
rudramishra

you have the chance to take admission in NIT's .

that , if you belongs to reserved category.
because for reserved categories the competition is not like open category.
you can get seat if you belongs to home state quota and any reservation with the categories like obc/sc/st.
but if you belongs to open category then you have less chance to get nit , but you have to wait upto the 5th or 6th round of counselling for seat.
you can see the last year cutoff list on the website ccb.nic.in
26th December 2011, 11:19 AM
rrmm92

With a Rank of 47279, I Think you Can end up in some last NIT's...
You 'll Have to wait patiently till the completion of all the spot rounds.
But at this you may get the good private engineering colleges .
But I would suggest you to go for the state counseling taking admission on the basis of the AIEEE rank . You can get good colleges there with your preferred branches .
The states which takes admission on the basis of the AIEEE rank are Orissa , West Bengal and Maharashtra ..goodluck
2nd January 2012, 02:40 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir suhail View Post
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 47279.
For admission in NIT you rank should be below 21,000.

If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
11th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir my air is 98624 i am an sc girl from ap can i get zadmission in any of the nits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?