9th April 2011, 09:37 AM
Yogesh850

Any chances to make a career in Navy after passing BSc from Amravati University?

Sir I'm B.Sc graduate student from Amravati University. Is there any chances for me to make my career in navy ?

18th February 2012, 09:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Any chances to make a career in Navy after passing BSc from Amravati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh850 View Post
Sir I'm B.Sc graduate student from Amravati University. Is there any chances for me to make my career in navy ?
Hey friend,

Indian Navy is one of the defence force of India.

For joining in this force you need to write the entrance exam for it and most of all you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Exams that can be Written:
  • CDS - Combined Defence Service

These exams can be written by you based on your qualification of being a B.sc Graduate

There are certain eligibility criteria framed by these exams for candidates to join in it and they may include such as:

Eligibility for CDS:

>> Candidate applying for the exam must have a citizenship in India.

Martial Status:

>> The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible for the exam.

Age limit:

>> Age limit for the CDS exam for joining in Indian Navy is that the candidate applying for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have a age limit of 19-22 years for joining in Indian Navy

Education Qualification:

>> Education qualification for the NDA Exam specifies that the candidate must have completed a Engineering degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

If you satisfy all the above criteria's then you can apply for this exam.

Important Dates for CDS I:

DATE OF NOTIFICATION : 29.10.2011

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 28.11.2011

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM : 12.02.2012

Important Dates for CDS II:

DATE OF NOTIFICATION : 02.06.2012

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 02.07.2012

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM : 16.09.2012

You can get more information regarding the CDS Exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?