18th September 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Any hostel in JDBI Kolkata?

I want to know that any hostel is available or not in the institute campus of JDBI Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  2. Top 10 school of kolkata for XI with hostel facilities? How to get admission? -- [New]
  3. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  4. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  5. Best Aerospace engineering institutes of Kolkata?
  6. Which are the best aerospace engineering institutes of Kolkata?
  7. Is there any hostel available for girls of 11th in St Xaviers School Kolkata
  8. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  9. Good CBSE Schools in Kolkata with hotel facility
  10. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  11. Is B.Ed a good course after MBA and BCS? Am i eligible for B.Ed? Any other course?
  12. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  13. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  14. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  15. Which college can I get on the basis of CAT percentile 78.4?
  16. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  17. CAT cut off for bimtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of training centers for RIMC in Vijaywada?
19th November 2017, 03:21 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Any hostel in JDBI Kolkata?

The college does not provide hostels and one has to look for their own accomodation. The canteen needs improvement. It's nothing too great but there's a big open area in college to chill.
20th November 2017, 11:44 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any hostel in JDBI Kolkata?

JDBI Kolkata does not provide hostel accommodation facility for students studying there. So you have to look for external accommodation in private hostels near college, or you can stay by renting a room nearby.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?