21st July 2011, 09:38 PM
MURTHY4026

Any jobs in government, bank or private sector?

Please suggest a job in govt or bank or pvt sector my age level i will work hardly in present age.

22nd August 2011, 08:28 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Any jobs in government, bank or private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURTHY4026 View Post
Please suggest a job in govt or bank or pvt sector my age level i will work hardly in present age.
Jobs in Government Sector:-

Government files includes PSU's , UPSC , Railways and others administrative Exams. For psu most of the Exams are related to Engineers. If you are an Engineering then you can apply for PSu exams. Now a days these exams are touching in each and every person i.e it is known by every person in Then India.
PSu is both Private as well as Government sector it is undertaken by Private fields. Even UPSC i.e Union public Service Commission has its own criteria. You must be Graduate enough in any discipline.

Jobs in Bank Sector:-

In Bank either you can apply for PO i.e Probationary officer or Clerk Exams. Highly reputed Exam is PO exams. basically lot of Banks recruit at the starting of the year for PO and Clerk through an Exam. If you able to clear these exams you can go for further assessment. For Bank PO exam Eligibility is any graduate with age limits from 21 to 30 years of age.

Jobs in Private :-

For Private sector various MNC companies are leading and competing with each other for this highly qualified and talented guys are recruited to furnish their needs. If you are an Engineering then MNC companies comes to hire you like Infosys, Cognizant , TCS , IBM , Google, Facebook. etc

But being a PG or Non Engineering you will find BOP Jobs in These MNC companies or Non Technical Jobs in these above named companies.

Good Luck i have given you all the choice and its your turn to choose one of them and start preparing for it.
22nd August 2011, 08:44 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any jobs in government, bank or private sector?

yes at present jobs in government is available as
BHEL,SAIL,ECIL AND ALSO PTCUL
and lots of vacancies coming in the bank for PO and clerk if you are graduate from the recognized university with minimum 55% in the graduation for more job option you can go to the website
www.freshersworld.com
www.recruitment4u.com
on these website you will find all the private as well as govt jobs and also you can directly apply from here only.and find all the eligibility criteria according to your qualification and your age.
ok
22nd August 2011, 08:52 PM
jaydip62
Member+

governament jobs are most of vacancy in the UPSC,INDIAN RAILWAY,BANK,PSU. most of placement covered by engineering student. PSU is both private and governament sector. By PO or Clark Exam you can get job in bank. if you are an engineer then you can join infosys,IBM,DELL,FACEBOOK,etc.
22nd August 2011, 09:08 PM
dhakshana

yes, currently there is a vacancy in RRB chennai, just check out in this site www.rrbchennai.net for further details.
4th October 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

any government jobs in hyderabad,especially bank jobs.
22nd November 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i live in delhi , my schooling is c.b.s.e. delhi board, & i m 28 year old , i m find a job any job for either govt.bank or private bank /or any MNC
22nd November 2011, 07:06 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many jobs you asked for

But there should be some criteria :

For private sector :
>>You should complete your graduation [B.E/B.Tech]
>>You must not have active backlogs.
If you have these criteria then you can appear for these companies

>TCS
>CTS
>WIPRO
>HCL
>IBM
>INFOSYS

For govt. sector :
If you are interested in govt sector then you should have this criteria
>>You must score minimum 60% marks in your graduation
>>You should not have any active backlog

If you have all these criteria then you are eligible for these companies

>SAIL
>DRDO
>BHEL
>NTPC
>IOCL
>ISRO

Banking sector :

Criteria for banking sector :

>>You must score minimum 60% marks in your graduation
>>You should not have any active backlog
>>If you pass your 12th standard then you also are eligible for this

>SBI
>UBI
>RBI
>ICICI BANK
>HDFC BANK

All the best..........
19th February 2012, 02:50 PM
suyashprksh

There are many vacancies available in all the sectors all over the country,for further details you can be in touch with freejobalert.com site...
1st February 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a 32 yr old B.tech graduate(Chemical Engineering). Is there any chance to get a job in any banks now at the age of 32. Could you please revert back with an answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?