15th September 2010, 04:43 AM
Kranti Hande

Any qualifying exam for joining NASA after completing masters in computer Science?

Hey could anybody tell me that is there any qualifying exam for joinig NASA after completing masters in computer Science or is there any other way to proceed?

15th September 2010, 06:24 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Any qualifying exam for joining NASA after completing masters in computer Science?

Hello,
For getting into the NASA you have to first get into the ISRO or BARC as a jonior scientist. For getting into ISRO or BARC you need to have bachelor and master degrees in AStro physics from IITs or IIST or any reputed universities.
You need atleast 8-10 year work experience in these space organizations.
There is not any entrance exam for getting into the NASA. So if you have these degrees then you can fulfill your dreams to get into the NASA.
After 8 years of experience you are eligible for scientist in NASA, you can apply then.
Good luck!!!!
15th September 2010, 11:32 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any qualifying exam for joining NASA after completing masters in computer Science?

dear friend.........

These depend upon the organization, every year it changes.

for these purpose you must go through the following sites.
http://www.nasa.org.in

good luck........
16th September 2010, 12:56 AM
noproblem

There two conditions r to join Nasa .u can one condition fallow in these conditions -First u has I.I.T B.tech. with aeronautical engineering than u can join Nasa

-Secondly you can do distance education with ASI(Aeronautical society of India) as this education is equal to B.tech

All the best
16th September 2010, 03:14 AM
Kranti Hande

Hi Rickers,
First of all for replying me. I wanted to give more information like now I am doing my masters from US university.I am in first year.So do I need to come back to India To work with ISRO or BARC.?
Looking for your reply.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kranti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickers View Post
Hello,
For getting into the NASA you have to first get into the ISRO or BARC as a jonior scientist. For getting into ISRO or BARC you need to have bachelor and master degrees in AStro physics from IITs or IIST or any reputed universities.
There is not any entrance exam for getting into the NASA. So if you have these degrees then you can fulfill your dreams to get into the NASA.
After 8 years of experience you are eligible for scientist in NASA, you can apply then.
Good luck!!!!
16th September 2010, 04:02 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
no there is no such xam for joing nasa..
after completing urs masteres u can .join isro.
and have some exprince .

There is not any entrance exam for getting into the NASA.
After 8 years of experience you are eligible for scientist in NASA

good luck.
16th September 2010, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Nopes i never heard of any such entrance exam for NASA. To get into NASA you must be first of all very talented in your field. You must be extraordinary to get into it as its considered to be tough.

Many people get into NASA either by giving personal interviews or by recommendation from the college if you a very good student. Like if you had studied in MIT in USA then you can think of getting into it.

So as for now prepare for ISRO by giving their interview and tests and then maybe you can think of NASA
13th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

when will be tancet 2011?
12th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am not master degree B.tech IT pre final year but i am interest aeronatical engg so please give me idea
4th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my master degree ME(Advance Materials Technology) in Bangalore University. My dream is to join NASA, please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?