9th May 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

Hii, I have completed my B.E(computer sceience and engg) in 2009. I have gate entrance test but could not qualify in the exam.Please let me know which colleges provied non gate examination and which colleges i should try. My gate score is 18 out of 100.
Thnx.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  2. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  3. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Can I get admission in Nirma University or LD engineering college after scoring 24.67/100 marks in GATE computer science exam?
  6. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  10. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  11. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech after doing B.E in computer engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech or Ph.D after qualifying GATE exam? -- [New]
  14. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  15. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  16. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
10th May 2010, 12:11 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

you can get admission to
National Institute of Technology (NITs) Without GATE score (NON-GATE)
Central and State Universities
Private Deemed Universities
14th May 2010, 08:26 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

You can't get a chances to get admission in several government colleges without valid GATE marks, so kindly you can try for many preivate or Deemed university which will take admission not from GATE marks.
28th May 2010, 06:07 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Gate only needs masters qualified students, you can apply.
See gate prospectus at iit, nits.
There are two ways of doing m.tech:
1.through gate score
2.by your own sponsorship.
Since gate makes you eligible for scholarships,its option is complete in govt. colleges.
3rd June 2010, 01:40 PM
Namarta

You can definetly got the admission in M.Tech. without GATE if you have the good percentage in B.Tech. Every college having M.Tech. gave admission according to percentage basis also. so try it.
6th June 2010, 12:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The GATE exams is necessary to get admission in M.tech colleges, but if you
have scored very good marks in your B.tech then you will get admission in M.tech
without GATE score. But you will get admission in only private colleges, in govt.
colleges, you can not get admission without GATE score..........
11th June 2010, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in m-tech (CSC) without GATE score in W.B, Orissa , Jharkhand ?is there any college and when i can apply?
28th June 2010, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in m-tech (cse) without GATE score in delhi and karnatka,is there any college and when i can apply?
5th July 2010, 08:00 PM
Hitha Nanjappa

you can try in any normal colleges of any state for your MTech.. they don tneed your GATE scores..
8th July 2010, 09:07 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

There is other way of sponsorship in m.tech education.
this is the way without gate.
you have to individually apply in colleges
10th July 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to gov. mtech college and schollership. my gate score is 28.
19th July 2010, 08:27 PM
johnson kh

whats the procedure to get admission in that college for Mtech
21st July 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I did Bsc computer science am i eligible for GATE.
22nd July 2010, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedure to a good college for Mtech ?
30th July 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have not given GATE . i am not sponsorer candidate. how can i apply for M. Tech.
or where should i apply for M. Tech. Admission
3rd August 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Nice
4th August 2010, 07:32 PM
prathamesh22

you can give donation to the college or try once again for the gate exam
6th August 2010, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

respected team,i need to know information about M.Tech colleges with fee based
6th August 2010, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

details regarding fee based M.Tech colleges
25th August 2010, 11:38 AM
priyanair09

I got 58% of marks in BTech cse . I want to join MTech cse . Can i get admission without the Qualifying examination and gate score ?
28th August 2010, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Try to do hardwork becoz of which you will get success in GATE exam and take admission in goverment collages
31st August 2010, 05:05 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you are able to take admission in M.Tech with out qualifying GATE.But it only for private coleges.
but you want to go government colleges & IIT you must qualify the GATE.
best of luck
1st September 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 62% in btech cse.Iwant to join in Mtech cse in jntuatp colleges.can i get admissions in any colleges with out qualifying in
gate exam please suggest me.
6th September 2010, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

IF I WANT ADDMISSION IN MTECH GOV. COLLEGES THEN IS IT POSSIBLE WITHOUT QUALIFING GATE???? IN GUJARAT..
DO ANSWER ME SOON
8th September 2010, 08:08 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

some universities take their own test to get admission for their own institute for doing m.tech you may apply for that or you may take admission in gate through source or donation also.

good luck
9th September 2010, 11:15 AM
sayan550

Dear frnd,

You can take your chances without GATE...in IIT Kharagpur MTech.
Admission Eligibility.......

http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/GATE/IIT-Kharagpur-GATE-CutOff-MTECH-Admission-IITkgp.asp

you all problem will be solved.......

good luck.......
25th September 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

HELO SIR/MADAM I GOT 1035 RANK IN PGECET IN( IT) STREEM,,SO PL TELL ME WEN IS THE COUNCEELING
18th December 2010, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done my b pharma and now wanna do m tech in biotec or pharmatec from any iit but i have not given gate exam plz suggest me how can and in which iits i can apply without gate ?
11th February 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir this is nagesh from guntur (A.P)
i belongs to the stream of computer science
i am not attended for gate this year so without gate exam can i recruit in NIT'S can u explain the procedure to apply ?????
plz sir its urgent
14th February 2011, 10:17 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii, I have completed my B.E(computer sceience and engg) in 2009. I have gate entrance test but could not qualify in the exam.Please let me know which colleges provied non gate examination and which colleges i should try. My gate score is 18 out of 100.
Thnx.
Hi,

There are so many private institutions which doesn't require GATE score.
Even, you can produce your GATE score and get admissions. But its not necessary.
The private Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu doesn't require GATE score.
1. KSR
2. Muthiamal
3. SSM, etc

Thanks
16th February 2011, 04:57 PM
ashwini shirbhate

Quote:
Originally Posted by parhitoshika View Post
There is other way of sponsorship in m.tech education.
this is the way without gate.
you have to individually apply in colleges
how can i apply individually in colleges for mtech & what will b d fee structure.
can i gate stifund.
10th March 2011, 02:18 AM
pinki jaiswal

Quote:
Thnx.
please sir
10th March 2011, 02:30 AM
pinki jaiswal

Thnx.[/QUOTE]
16th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 24/100 in cs general category for gate .my btech score is 71%.will i be eligible for mtech in deemed university like amrita etc
18th March 2011, 01:19 PM
vaibhav vasani

Arrow Re: MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

Quote:
I did Bsc computer science am i eligible for GATE.
No, you are not eligible for GATE examination.
But if you want to do M.Tech, do Msc(computer science) and in last year of Msc, you will be eligible to appear for GATE exams.
20th March 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of mtech colleges who take admission without gate score?
please reply me the list of colleges...
21st March 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am interested in studying part-time/full-time M.Tech Computer Science in premium institute like IIT/IISc.
My qualifications:
1. Completed BE in Automobile Engineering.
2. Working in Software Industry since 10-11 years in Java/Web Technologies.
3. Studying in Final Semester of MS (Master of Science) in Software Systems from BITS pilani (Work Integrated Programe).

Questions:
1. Can I get admission to M.Tech through either GATE exam/directly with some preliminery exams?
2. Is there scope of getting admission to me because of not having Bachelor Degree in non-CS background?
29th March 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 26 in gate in computer science...m i eligible for any m.tech programme in any good engineering college like nirma university/svnit.
2nd April 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

My gate score was 359 and marks 27.67/100 where i can get addmission.
Thank you.
5th April 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to get addmission in svnit but this year i couldnt appeared in gate..so i want to know that SVNIT,SURAT will take their own test or not?..
5th April 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to get addmission in svnit but i disqualify ..so i want to know that SVNIT,SURAT but i dont know about their entrance test plz give me entrance test date and send me my email id: [email protected]
8th April 2011, 12:06 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, write the PGCET exam if you are in karnataka.
8th April 2011, 12:48 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii.. for that if you are in karnataka, you need to write the PGCET , from there by taking good rank surely you will be able to make into M TECH in good colleges.
13th April 2011, 10:19 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

There are only few exams for Mtech admission without qualifying gate.
TANCET, PGCET,

Tancet notification are out.
Tancet examination is on 29 may 2011
17th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

my rank 8951 in mechanical gate 2011 i have qualifies\d but my score is 362
20th April 2011, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

My score is 48 can get any college for M.tech
21st April 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

my gate score in 2011 is 420 marksare 32.67 gate score 420 which are tke colleges where i can hope to get admission in Mtech computer science
3rd May 2011, 01:13 PM
mallick priyanka

i have 16665 rank in EI branch .can i take admission in any private college.
3rd May 2011, 01:16 PM
mallick priyanka

i have 16665 rank in EI branch.can i take admission in any college.
2nd June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me the list of those colleges....reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?