7th June 2011, 09:09 PM
tarikgeorgeantony

Any way to get papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? Syllabus of IMU entrance exam?

Is there any way I can get the previous years question papers of BSc Nauical science entrance exam or the syllabus for the same for the IMU entrance exam to be held on the 19th of June

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of IMU Chennai Nautical Science Entrance Exam?
  2. Entrance exam paper for the course diploma in Nautical Science in IMU?
  3. Date of CET-IMU entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Where can I get IMU common entrance test previous years question papers?
  6. Syllabus and old question papers for IMU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
  9. Model test papers for IMU diploma nautical Science Entrance test
  10. Past years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam?
  11. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU? -- [New]
  14. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  16. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  17. Model Question Papers for IMU CET for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  18. Sample papers and books for imu-cet for diploma in nautical science
25th October 2011, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any way to get papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? Syllabus of IMU entrance exam?

Dear Sir ,
i m preparing for my imu entrance exam but bit confused i would be highly obliged if you will tell me where i can get old test papers and syllabus.
plss sir send me to the given address
[email protected]

Priyam
23rd November 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any way to get papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? Syllabus of IMU entrance exam?

sir please send me study material for entrance exam which held on dec
[email protected]
2nd December 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

why are you not giving me the sample papers of entrance exam for nautical science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?