14th November 2011, 07:46 PM
shkr22

Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?

Sir/Mam
Can I apply for merchant navy after B.Sc(Eco.)? What is the eligibility criteria?
I scored 52% in +2 with PCM from CBSE board but the requirement is at least 55%.Is there any management quota?

Related Questions:
2nd December 2011, 04:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hello Friend,
Its not possible to appear for merchant navy after B.Sc in economics. The eligibility criteria for candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy is that you have to have a B.Sc in marine or mechanical engineering. For deck cadets you have to pass +2 with PCM as your main subjects. Also there is age limit of 20 years.

Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?