20th February 2010, 04:18 PM
nkkmanjhi

Application forms for jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010?

When the application Form for Jharkhand State Engineering entrance exam. 2010 will be available?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application forms be available for entrance exam of Jharkhand engineering colleges?
  2. What's the application forms issuing date for Jharkhand Engineering Exam?
  3. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed? -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?
  5. What is the date of issue of application forms for Jharkhand engineering exam?
  6. Date of issue of application forms of Jharkhand Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the date of Jharkhand joint engineering examination?
  8. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  9. When will be the TANCET exam? and when will the application forms start issuing?
  10. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  11. Date of sale of Jharkhand Engineering exam forms?
  12. How may I get the application forms for entrancing in engineering colleges in Jharkhand?
  13. When Jharkhand PMT 2015 application form will be available?
  14. When would the Jharkhand JEE forms be available in market? How may I get this application forms?
  15. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams of 2015 at the age of 17 years old?
  16. How may I get details for Jharkhand engineering entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  17. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  18. Application forms for December 2010 DNB Entrance Exam
22nd February 2010, 02:19 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Application forms for jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010?

dear friend
if you want to do engineering from Jharkhand............
then jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam is a good option for you......
the form will be available for this exam in December............
so
best of luck
26th February 2010, 10:41 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Application forms for jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010?

hi friend,
if you want to do engineering from jharkhand......so don't take pressure just go to
this following URL:-->http://www.careers-india.com/2009/05/11/jharkhand-combined-entrance-competitive-examination-jcece-2009/. but

if you want to get the application form for jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010..then you have to wait for december,2010. But you go to the above URL,i hope you will get some information about jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam.
it will be pleasure to help you...... and of course best of luck....
27th February 2010, 01:45 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

The application form can be sending by a Demand Draft of the prescribed fee from the Jharkhand SSLC address.
The application form also can be downloaded from the Jharkhand SSLC official website.
19th March 2010, 10:12 PM
vanshu

you can get the a[pplication form dy sending the the demand draft of prescribed fee from jharkhand sslc address
you can also download it online from the offficial webite
29th March 2010, 04:35 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
the dates of availability of forms are over.
these are generally published on december and january.
so better luck next time.
30th March 2010, 02:23 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
sorry to inform you that last date for this exam is over so you can not apply now,
so better care in the next time,
o k
all the best.
11th April 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhasish View Post
dear friend
the dates of availability of forms are over.
These are generally published on december and january.
So better luck next time.
i m piyush kumar frm kolkata. I want to fill jharkhand engineering form 2010. Please tell me about the procees to fill the form and where i get it .
3rd May 2010, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to chek my form-207565
10th June 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

when will you show result jaldi batao
14th June 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hey friends,

I am a diploma student and I have completed my diploma and wanna to do the BE from the jharkhand and I am searching for the form of lateral entry.
If the date has not been passed out then please tell me about the date,,,,and for this I'll be very thankful to you.

Lokesh
21st June 2010, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

hello jharkhand
17th July 2010, 04:13 PM
Senior Member+++

Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination-2010 (JCECE-2010)

JCECE board invites applications in the prescribed forms from eligible candidates as per table for appearing in the Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination-2010 (JCECE-2010) for admission into the first year of the following degree courses

Engineering stream: Engineering degree course in different govt/private engineering institutes/colleges situated in Jharkhand state

Medical stream: MBBS/BDS/Homeopath course in govt and private institutes situated in Jharkhand state

Agriculture stream: Degree course in agriculture, veterinary and forestry in Birsa agriculture university, Kanke, Ranchi

Educational and age eligibility criteria

Engineering stream

Minimum educational qualification: I.Sc/10+2 or equivalent passed in Physics, Chemistry, Math and English individually

Age limitation: No minimum age limit

Medical stream

MBBS, BDS, Homeopath

Minimum educational qualification: I.Sc/10+2 or equivalent passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually. Norms of MCI, DCI and CCH will be followed

Age limitation: Minimum age 17 years as on 31st December 2010

Agriculture and Forestry

B.V.Sc and A.H.

Minimum educational qualification: Passed I.Sc/10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Age limitation: Minimum age 17 years as on 31st December 2010

B.Sc. Ag. and B.Sc Forestry

Minimum educational qualification: Passed I.Sc/10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Math or Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Age limitation: Minimum age 17 years and maximum 22 years as on 1st July 2010 (three years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates in upper age limit)

(Appearing candidate may also apply subject to production of passing certificate at the time of counseling)

List of medical college’s

Rajendra Institute medical science college and hospital, Ranchi (MBBS) (govt)

Mahatma Gandhi Memorial college and hospital, Jamshedpur (MBBS) (govt)

Patliputra medical college and hospital, Saraidhela, Dhanbad (MBBS) (govt)

Govt Homeopathic medical college, Gandhi Gram, Godda (Homeopath) (govt)

Vanachal Dental college and hospital, Garhwa (BDS) (govt)

Birsa institute of technology, Sindri, Dhanbad (govt)

University college of engineering and technology, Vinoba Bhage university, Hazaribagh (University pvt)

DAV Institute of engineering and technology, Daltonganj (pvt)

RVSCET, Jamshedpur (pvt)

BA College of Engineering and Technology, Ghutia, Ghatsila, Jamshedpur (pvt)

Cambridge institute of technology, Tatisilway, Ranchi (pvt)

Ram Govind Institute of Technology, Koderma (pvt)

RTC Institute of Technology, Anandi, Ormanjhi, Ranchi (pvt)

Ramchandra Chandravanshi Institute of Technology, Vishrampur, Palamau (pvt)

Alice Institute of technology, Nawagarh, Ranchi (pvt)

Residential eligibility: Applicant must be a citizen of India and local resident of Jharkhand as per criteria laid down in the memo no. 5/vividh-09/2001 (domicile) ka. 2695/Ranchi dated 29.04.02 of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa department govt of Jharkhand

The candidates should submit original local residential certificate issued by the SDM/DC at the time of counseling; in the format given with prospectus

Application form: Application form may be obtained in person from 25th March to 10th April 2010 at the following post offices after payment of prospectus cum examination fee as mention in the fee table given below

Fee

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics; Gen/BC-I/BC-II category Rs. 585/-; ST/SC category Rs 310/-

Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Gen/BC-I/BC-II category Rs 585/-; SC/ST category Rs 310/-

Those candidates who want to appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology stream, (PCMB group) have to submit additional demand draft of Rs 50/- in favour of Controller of examination, JCECEB payable at Ranchi as additional exam fee. In case of such candidate must write their name, application form no on the back side of demand draft. If they did not submit required fee, the board will treat him/her as PCB group candidate and he/she will not be allowed to appear in Mathematics paper examination. No draft will be accepted in any circumstances after last date of receipt of application form

Name of the post office

Ranchi district – Ranchi GPO, Doranda HO, Dhurwa S.O., Ranchi court S.O., RMCC S.O., RAC S.O., RVC S.O., Ranchi University S.O., Bundu S.O., Kanke S.O.; East Singhbhum – Jamshedpur H.O., Adityapur S.O., Sakchi S.O., MGM P.O.; Bokaro district – B.S. City H.O., Chas S.O., sector IX S.O.; Dhanbad district – Dhanbad H.O., Jharia S.O., Sindri S.O., ISM S.O., Dhanbad Bazar S.O., Govindpur S.O.; Khunti S.O.; Gumla H.O.,; Lohardaga MDG.,’ Simdega MDG; Latehar MDG; Garhwa MDG; Daltonganj H.O. (Palamau); Chatra MDG; Hazaribagh H.O.; Ramgarh S.O.; Jhumritelaiya (Koderma); Giridih H.O.; Jamtara MDG; B. Deoghar H.O.; Dumka H.O.; Pakur MDG; Sahebganj MDG; Godda MDG; Chaibasa HO; Chakradharpur SO

For more details and other terms and conditions, please see details in the prospectus of JCECE-2010. Syllabus and seat details are available on http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb. Total no of seats is based on previous year seat details

Date of examination: 19th May, 2010

Last date of receipt of filled up application form is 12th April, 2010 at 05.00 p.m. through speed post/registered post directly to JCECE board, engineer’s hostel, sector-3, HEC campus, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834023 in working days

No application form will be accepted hand to hand
1st August 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to get imformation regarding eligibility and fee structure of govt. homeopathic medical college, gandhi gram,godda (homeopath) (govt.)
3rd November 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

is the domicile certificate necessary ?????
27th December 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of jceceb for lateral entry
2nd January 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

from where i should download the application form for jcece 2011...what's the last date for form submission and when is the exam..
5th January 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the date of jcece engineering entrance exam form 2011 availability in market ? if possible please let me know the institutes or banks from where the form can be obtained ?
Also confirm me whether forms can be obtained online ? if yes, than please let me know the link....

I will be very grateful for your help and support ....

Thanks a lot in advance...plz reply ASAP....
5th January 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please let me know the DATE of jcece engineering entrance form 2011 availability in market ??

Plz reply ASAP......
8th January 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of JCECE form.
satyam
8th January 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

tell me the date of jcece application form
30th January 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

when will form for 2011 jceceb be available
31st January 2011, 12:09 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

You can get the valuable information regarding the Jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010 in the following link.

http://www.careers-india.com/2009/05/11/jharkhand-combined-entrance-competitive-examination-jcece-2009/

Best of luck..
4th February 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Application forms for Jharkhand joint medical 2011
16th February 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

22nd February 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m abhijit mandal, i live in west bengal. i want to know that how many seat reserved for s/c.
7th March 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of sale of application forms of jceceb and from where i can get it?
19th March 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the number of seats available in Engineering Colleges of Jharkhand ?
31st March 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

pls tell what i fill in the point no.9
1st April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am residual of bokaro distict jharkhand.but i am staying in hostel in kota for preperation.how can i get jharkhand engineering entrance form of 2011.please clear it
1st April 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how to get form
1st April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

how to fill online form of jharkhand engineering
3rd April 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Ples tell me residantial is neccessry for jsjee exam
6th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

how to fill 1line
10th June 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE RESULT OF JHARKHAND JOINT ENGINEERING BE OUT?
10th June 2011, 01:49 PM
04rust

for the exam you need to wait till December and for any other querry regarding the exam you can log on to the site..

>>> http://www.careers-india.com/2009/05/11/jharkhand-combined-entrance-competitive-examination-jcece-2009/.

for the exam just go through the basics and you can clear it well.
all the best'
13th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

when will jharkhand jee result be declear
10th November 2011, 03:59 PM
sris2011

hi dear,
if you want to do engineering from jharkhand......so don't take pressure just go to
this following URL:-->http://www.careers-india.com/2009/05/11/jharkhand-combined-entrance-competitive-examination-jcece-2009/. but
if you want to get the application form for jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010..then you have to wait for december,2010. But you go to the above URL,i hope you will get some information about jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam.
it will be pleasure to help you...... and of course best of luck....

thanks.
5th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what are engineering colleges under jceceb
17th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for submit application form
10th March 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

when will the application form of jcece medical available?
2nd April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply online for jharkhand pmt...plz
3rd April 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to write details of the concerned para that is given in the application form-1 question 10?
4th April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m belong to sc cast but i have no sc cast of jhrkhand,i have sc cast of bihar..so can i fill up the form in sc cast,?
13th December 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of the Jharkhand engineering exam's application form held on 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?