28th September 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Artificial Intelligence related specializations available to study in BTech?

Dear friends, I want to do BTech course related to Artificial Intelligence. So, can I know about the specializations of BTech which contains Artificial Intelligence? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th September 2018, 01:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence related specializations available to study in BTech?

If you interested in Artificial Intelligence course, then you can pursue 'Computer Science and Engineering' course.

While pursuing this course, you will study Artificial Intelligence, Smart Computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, etc. subjects in 3rd and 4th year of this bachelor course.

In addition to Computer Science and Engineering course, these subjects are taught in Information Technology course too.

So, you can pursue either Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology course to make your career in Artificial Intelligence.

Coming future is of Artificial Intelligence. There will numerous jobs in this field. However, you must have knowledge of languages like python, golang, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?