17th January 2011, 12:37 AM
nehawadhwani

ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?

hello sir, i am pursuing b.tech in biotechnology and further on i want to do mba in biotechnology. I searched for the colleges and personally i would like to go for Pune university. Can you please tell me how to proceed on with it. I looked for the ATMA test but the information wasn't satisfactory. There were two dates given,19 December and 20 February and i could not get the syllabus for the exam. can u please help me out.

24th January 2011, 10:07 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?

ATMA [AIMS Test for Management Admissions] is conducted by AIMS [Association of Indian Management Schools] every year for admission to Post Graduate courses in Computer Applications and Management. The syllabus for the exam is attached:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ATMASyllabus.pdf(17.6 KB, 318 views)
25th January 2011, 02:58 PM
sambrita

Default Re: ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?

neha,

I will clear your confusion. The test on 20 feb 2011, to apply for the test online, willing candidates has to collect online application bulletin, Bulletins is available(jan3-jan29,2011) in the follwing centres:
1.Office of ATMA,panaji,goa
2.AIMS Office,hyderabad
3. AIMS Member Institutes
4. IMS Learning Center
5. Career Launcher
6. Career Forum
7. Cerebral Heights
8. PT – Education
9. AXIS Bank Branches

OR, this bulletin can be collected through post by sending a dd of rs 950/-including postal charges.

after getting the bulletin read all the information carefully,you will get to know how to apply online/by post, www.atma-aims.org last date of online registration is 29 jan2011

after filling the form,download online application form for future reference.
date of downloading admin cards is from 14 feb - 20 feb,2011.results will be available on march 8,2011

good luck
3rd February 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

please post the link for ATMA previous years paper.my id is [email protected]..

plz..plz.plz..its urgent....
5th February 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am neha and willing to know that Is any questions asked from life science.
2nd April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

With regards i want to know about the syllabus of ATMA exam. So plz send it to my mail id sir. Its my mail id [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Way2admission.Com is associated with leading engineering, medical, MBA colleges in India to facilitate the admission process for all students. Any student seeking admission for MBBS, BDS, MS, MD, MBA, MMS, BHMS, BE/ B.Tech, BPharmacy, MPharmacy, BBA-LLB in reputed colleges in Pune n Mumbai like Symbiosis, MIT, BIMM, PICT, VIT,Wadia,Indira, Singhad, DY Patil, Bharti Vidyapeeth in Pune and Chetnas, Dalmiya, KJ Somaiya, Narsee Monjee, Thakurs, MET, ITM,Welingker, DY Patil, Terna, syndhem and so on.

Our Speciality:
Prepared you for the personal interviews as well as other tests.
Our Reach we are having associated with 33 Medical Colleges, 113 Engineering colleges, 103 B-Schools, 77 Law Colleges and 26 Hotel mgmt colleges to cater various courses in a very low package.

The reason we are able to provide you the lowest package or rate for any course is simply because we deal in bulk so admission through us will not only be very reliable or secured but also very cost effective infact lowest cost we charge.

we also provide admission guidance to top colleges step by step with advices from experts and Professionals.
Currently we are offering immigration services where we are offering admission for Medical, Engineering, management and Law as well as Hotel mgmt courses in Foreign Universities of canada, United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Russia, Germany and Spain.

Please feel free to communicate for any info or queries n doubts at 8421743926

Regards,
way2admission.Com
28th June 2011, 03:47 PM
monnica

ok we will surely contact u if we need that..
20th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... I have completed my masters in biotechnology. I want to know the eligibility criteria for ATMA. Is there any percentage limitations to eligible for ATMA?
Please reply..
2nd September 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,..I am currently doing B.E(Hons) Biotechnology and will graduate in 2012.I would like to know the Registration and the Exam Dates for the year 2012.And how can i apply online?
Also I want to know the ATMA test score needed to get addmission to PUNE UNIVERSITY.
Please reply ASAP..its urgent....
2nd September 2011, 09:57 PM

Default REGISTRATION AND EXAM DATES FOR ATMA TEST(2012) FOR MBA in Biotechnology

Hello Sir, I Would like to know the REGISTRATION AND EXAM dates for ATMA test for the year 2012.I am currently doing B.E(Hons) Biotechnology and will graduate in 2012.Also i would like to know the the minimum score required for getting Addmission to PUNE UNIVERSITY for MBA in BIOTECHNOLOGY.
please reply ASAP...its urgent
Ankita
3rd September 2011, 09:44 AM

pls send me more detail for matrail of mba (biotechnology) ATMA and its last papars.
tks
a.k.aggarwal
4th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

please let me kno frm whr can i get d form for atma??
17th October 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hell0 ,i have recently completed B.Sc in biotechnology.i am so connfused to choose my next carrier option plz guide me about MBA in biootechnology either M.Sc in biotechnology. mohini
4th November 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir,
i m pursuing my bachelor's degree in B.Sc. Biotechnology(FINAL YEAR),.Am i eligible for M.B.A biotech??? give me sum details regardng biotch entrance xam(ATMA).
12th November 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hell0 ,i have recently completed B.Sc in biotechnology.i am so connfused to choose my next carrier option plz guide me about MBA in biootechnology either M.Sc in biotechnology. mohini
go for MBA but from a reputed college..you will find no job after MSc. , you have to go for PhD after MSc Biotech..same situation is with me i have done MSc from a top university and have been looking for job since may..now i am also thinking of doing MBA..so u can decide..good luck!!
22nd November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... please tell me the entrance exam date of atma for 2012 ASAP................. soumya
10th August 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing b.s.c biotechnology .I need know the syllabus for MBA biotech examination so plz suggest me the syllabus for entrance exam thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?