6th January 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE

Now i'm pursuing final year B.E(ECE). I need the details to attend the Bank Exams. Plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can final year B.Tech final year pursuing students pursue Bank PO exam or Bank IT officers exam?
  2. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  3. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  4. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  7. How much should I score in B.Tech? I am pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE under JNTUA
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. Am I eligible for MNC company walkins? -- [New]
  11. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  12. What is the syllabus for LEET exam? I am pursuing diploma in ECE final year
  13. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  14. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  15. Can I do my final project in ISRO while pursuing final year ECE under Anna University Chennai
  16. Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  17. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  18. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
5th February 2012, 09:45 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i'm pursuing final year B.E(ECE). I need the details to attend the Bank Exams. Plz guide me.
hi!!

IBPS(institute of banking and personal selection) conducts it's exam every year for the recruitment for the various positions in bank namely

-Bank PO
-Bank clerk

now,for a person to become eligible to give this exam one needs to fully satisfy the Eligibility criteria which is mentioned below::

ELIGIBILTY

-Graduation from a recognised university

-candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply

-age should be b/w 21 to 28 years for general candidates

-however,some relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC

-for SC/ST in age ,relaxation of 5 years

-for OBC a relaxation of 3 years.

-No backlogs while appearing for the same.

subjects

-general awareness

-maths

-English

-reasoning

-computer knowledge

when you clear the written exam you will require to face the Personal Interview for which you need to have the following qualities which can have an everlasting effect:::
  • good communication skills
  • good speaking skills
  • better proficiency in english speaking
  • confidence

for more information visit:: CLICK HERE

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?