27th February 2011, 07:19 AM
mycarreer

Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?

what about the course automation is this course is good for btech ece candidate. i was got 59% in b tech is this will make any problem during the placements. how will be the future of this course. is the chennai institute is the better for this course. or is there is any other kind of best institute is there.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good institute for embedded system? What about the placements after completing the course? Is Oasis Pune a good institute?
  2. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  3. Which is the better field after B.Tech ECE among Master’s in Telecom, Networking and Automation? -- [New]
  4. Is it better to do M.Tech after my B.Tech?
  5. After completing PG Diploma in Industrial Automation what can I do?
  6. Can I get a job through Automation course?
  7. Is M.Tech good after B.Tech in ECE? Or better to do some other Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  9. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  10. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  11. How should I select course after MPC Inter?
  12. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  14. Course in PLC Automation from Rockwell Automation in Noida, is it good?
  15. Information about courses required in Archeology
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  18. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
17th June 2011, 09:11 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?

Hello friend,

I don't think that will be a good choice after doing B.Tech in ECE. This course would be good one for the students from production and mechanical engineering background.

Rather than any thing else you have other choices e.g. networking courses, courses on chip designing etc. Automation has not much to do with electronics as far as I know. It will not give you the platforms you are related with since your graduation.

Whichever course you join at this stage your marks won't be much of a problem, you just need to decide much better course after graduation which will give you plethora of opportunities.

So I regret dear because I do not agree with your choice of future career step. I would Think about it again.
19th June 2011, 04:20 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?

automation is a good course. in campus above75% is eligible for placement.the top colleges in chennai:

VIT university chennai
anna uciversity
panimalar engineering college
SRM university
29th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?

iam very much interested in environment idid b.tech in ece can i get any jobs related to pollution control
27th December 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

which is the best field after B.E ec networking or automation or embedand?in which field we get good growth?
1st March 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year ece student,i hv studid C,C .i want to go in core area so what course should i do so that i can get job after final year?is this possible to copmplt course before passout?
11th August 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 79%.but i have some doubts on PLC,SCADA training.
is this course suitable for me?
and what are the salaries for freshers?
Jobs are available for this course?
11th August 2012, 09:37 PM
07vidhi

Thumbs up Re: Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?

hello,
Hello friend,

I don't think that will be a good choice after doing B.Tech in ECE. This course would be good one for the students from production and mechanical engineering background.

Rather than any thing else you have other choices e.g. networking courses, courses on chip designing etc. Automation has not much to do with electronics as far as I know. It will not give you the platforms you are related with since your graduation.

Whichever course you join at this stage your marks won't be much of a problem, you just need to decide much better course after graduation which will give you plethora of opportunities.

So I regret dear because I do not agree with your choice of future career step. I would Think about it again.

regards
vidhi
26th August 2012, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i have done my b.tech. In electrical engg. With 58% aggrt. Now i am thinking to do automation course-plc,scada,hmi,pannel designing etc. Will it be good for my future. Also tell me its scope for jobs. Pls reply
[email protected]
Thnxss!
2nd March 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

how much salary a btech fresher can get in the field of automation?
29th November 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

which field is better for b.tech ece student automation or telecom
12th February 2014, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am pursuing my b-tech ece...right now i am in 4-2....but i want to with automation ....alredy i have registered in sos autmtn institude.....is that good?
8th September 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech ece graduate passed out in 2013 .I have done ccna,but didn't take the certification,i just want to stick
with reference to my field.will automation,instrumentation etc provide a gud carrier path for job..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?