3rd February 2019, 07:12 PM
Vibhoragarwal

Availability of courses to study Architecture at graduate level being a Commerce stream candidate?

Sir/Madam, I am a student of GG Goenka, Kanpur. I am in class 11 and I have not taken Mathematics as a subject and I am from Commerce stream. I want to know what I should do for studying Architecture?

14th February 2019, 12:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses to study Architecture at graduate level being a Commerce stream candidate?

The minimum education required to pursue graduation degree course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) is a Class 12th in any stream with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognised board of education.

So, as you have not opted for Mathematics for your higher secondary school degree course,* you are not eligible to pursue a degree course in architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?