28th June 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?

I am interested to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  5. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  6. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  10. List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  11. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  15. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  16. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
29th June 2018, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?

You need to appear for state polytechnic entrance exam of your state to get admission in diploma in architecture engineering. You will get admission based on rank through counselling.

Hence, make sure you have got an excellent score in state polytechnic entrance exam. Admission will be possible only when you have a decent rank.
30th June 2018, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?

Sorry, to say that the Academy of Architecture doesn't offer Diploma in Architecture Engineering course. The list of courses offered by Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad are :-

--> Bachelor of Architecture
--> B.Voc - Interior Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?