9th July 2019, 04:57 PM
madhumithas

Availability of courses to study Law from regular college and maximum age criteria?

I'm studying Civil Engineering final year. After completing my degree I want to study Law. Its my wish but my age now is 20 year and by the time I will complete my Engineering I would be 21 years old. Can I get admission to do Law course from any regular college? And, which are the courses available to study Law?

12th July 2019, 06:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses to study Law from regular college and maximum age criteria?

There is no maximum or upper age limit to pursue LLB course.

LLB is three year course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

So, you are eligible for admission in regular law course.
12th July 2019, 06:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses to study Law from regular college and maximum age criteria?

You can get admission in Law course at the age of 21 years.

Entrance examination is conducted by various colleges and universities for admission in three year course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?