8th August 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the maximum age criteria followed for admission in Amity Law School?

What is the maximum age limit for b.a.l.l.b at amity law school. What are sponsored and non sponsored candidates at amity law school.? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age criteria followed for getting admission for BA LLB at Amity Law school?
  2. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  3. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  4. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  5. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  6. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  7. Details about symbiosis law school, Noida and Jindal global law school? Is University of Law and Legal studies better than Amity law school?
  8. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  9. Is Amity Law School good? How is placement there?
  10. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  11. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  13. Which are the best LLB institutes in NCR/Delhi?
  14. Which college should I opt between Amity Law School and Chanakya National Law University Patna?
  15. How can I register for Law entrance exam(B.A LLB) of Amity Law School(Jaipur)?
  16. Admission in ICSE is based on Date of Birth criteria or age criteria?
  17. Colleges for 5 year LL.B course?
  18. Date of Amity Law school entrance test? What is the test fee?
9th August 2015, 01:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the maximum age criteria followed for admission in Amity Law School?

Maximum age limit for 5 year course of LLB ( after 12th class ) : 22 years
Maximum age limit for 3 year course of LLB ( after graduation ) : 35 years

Non sponsored candidates are those who secure high merit category.
Sponsored category candidates are those candidates are those candidates who secured relatively lower merit category with high fees.

For more details please visit : http://amity.edu/
9th August 2015, 05:39 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the maximum age criteria followed for admission in Amity Law School?

LLB stands for Bachelor in Legislative Law.
It is a three year program for students after completing Higher Secondary Certificate examination.
Eligibility criteria for admission in LLB course is
-Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate examination with above 60% marks is only criteria necessary to study LLB .

Earlier maximum age limit for admission in LLB is 30 years for general and 35 years for reserved category but after the amendment in the rules ,maximum age limit is removed .
So, at present anyone who have passed 10+2 examination with above 60% marks can apply for entrance test for admission in LLB course in any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?