14th August 2019, 11:37 AM
Amit gawas

Availability of government jobs with B.Sc in Hotel Management?

I am Amit and I have just completed my three years degree in B.Sc in Hotel Management in Catering Science department. Which are government jobs available so I would get or I have to apply?

15th June 2023, 06:01 PM
eduking

Default Re: Availability of government jobs with B.Sc in Hotel Management?

You can try for a job in IRCTC which is an Indian Railway PSU. Many hotel management graduates get jobs in IRCTC in various departments such as catering and hospitality services. Selection is mostly based on merit through interviews.

You can also try for jobs at various 5-star hotel chains and other government airline industries. Most of the jobs in this field are private jobs. Hence, it will be difficult to get a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government? 9 14th June 2023 07:07 PM
Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give? 9 12th December 2022 05:57 PM
Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job? 1 4th May 2017 10:15 PM
How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job? 5 20th August 2014 12:00 PM
Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job 2 23rd August 2013 03:08 PM