13th July 2019, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs on the basis of Matriculation?

Sir, I has just cleared the class 10th Board examination and I am 16 years old. And, I am searching for a government job. In which government sectors can I apply for jobs? Can I apply for jobs in Indian Railways and Indian Air Force? How to apply?

19th July 2019, 11:35 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Availability of government jobs on the basis of Matriculation?

Yes, you can get government job after matriculation in Indian Railways, Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian navy. And various other government departments offer various job posts for 10th passed candidates.

For applying for job in Indian Railways and Indian Air force always keep an eye on their official website and whenever the vacancies are released as per your qualification, fill the online application form for the same from the corresponding official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?