6th May 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in Indian Railway on the basis of Matriculation?

I have completed my 10th board exams and looking for jobs in Indian Railways. Are there any jobs in Indian Railways on the basis of matriculation? Which are those posts and how to apply for those posts? What would be the pay scale of those posts?

9th May 2019, 06:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Railway on the basis of Matriculation?

If you have done your tenth and now you want to join Indian Railway then you have to appear in the RRB exam that is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
After written test the candidate has to appear in personal interview.

Commercial clerk, ticket examiner, trains clerk

Accounts clerk cum typist, junior clerk cum typist

RPF constable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?