18th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs for Hindi graduate candidates?

I have do not have 12th certificate but I have completed B.A in Hindi from Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha after completing BPP from IGNOU. On basis of this can I get any state or central government jobs? If yes, then in which sector shall I apply?

29th January 2023, 09:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for Hindi graduate candidates?

It is not possible to get the job in government sector on the basis of education qualification. Along with the education qualification one have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

So, you ae eligible to appear for various examination such as SSC, Railway, State PCS and UPSC examination and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?