4th July 2010, 07:30 PM
Shilpa Das

What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?

I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to apply for a German Embassy job.I am doing my graduation and advanced level German Language course from Goethe Institute from Delhi, so can i apply for jobs after completing these two things, or else i have to do something else.Please suggest me the best for applying in German Embassy.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  2. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  3. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  5. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  7. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  8. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  9. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?
  11. How to apply for job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  13. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  14. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  15. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of BA?
  16. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  17. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  18. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
4th April 2012, 10:25 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?

Dear friend,

To get into embassies as representative of India:-

*you should be in a position called Indian Foreign Service Officer..

i.e.IFS officer

*To be in this position one has to clear an exam called CSE(Civil Service Examination.)

this examination will be conducted every year.

The eligibility criteria for this exam:-

* you should have a degree from an recognized indian university.

*your age should be in between 21 and 30

if you full fill this eligibility then you can attempt CSE

and you can get the service and job that you desired of..

and you'll be in a respectable seat as a inidan representative in other countries..

best wishes
30th April 2012, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?

Hello, I'm 21yr old i jst completed certification in German from DELHI UNIVERSITY(D.U.) I want Some Perfect Suggestion That What To Do Furthur To Be A Part Of German Embassy??? Please Help Me Out I am Totaly Confusfed
2nd May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Myself Kanav n D Above Caption Was Asked By Me Plz Help Me Out
25th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i have done MCA, BCA, MCSE, CCNA, now prepairing for RHCEL ...

can i get the job in german embassy...

i do have the exp. in IT 6 yrs.

[email protected]
1st July 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hii.. SIR I AM IN 12TH STANDARD AND WANT TO JOIN GERMAN EMBASSY SO CAN YOU TELL WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET A JOB IN GERMAN EMBASSY .. THE QUALIFICATIONS AND BEST INSTITUTE FOR FULFILLING THE ELIGIBILITY
-Abhijeet. Id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?