18th October 2011, 12:44 AM
darpa

Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?

i m mechanical engg from orissa,can u give me idea about any railway job like tte,station master,junior engineer,many more and also wat is the procedure and wat is the qualification for different post detail send me or call me in this number 09337393958

22nd October 2011, 10:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

The examinations are:

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th February 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?

Sir I am o.p. Handicap age 46 year and I am working in trust pathological laboratory any govn. Job for me.
24th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What type of the Jobs Indian Railway ofered to the students of mechanical Engineering diploma?
25th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.Sc Bio-chemistry.i want to get govt...job in scientist Sector can you give proper information and guideline.
15th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

a commerce studen or 2 passed student can become railway driver
10th January 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from d.u .my age is 31 years can i apply for b.e.d ,i belong the obc categeory
12th June 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed c.s.e (vocational course). What type of govt jobs are there. How to apply.
30th November 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I am Graduate with Arts how can I apply for a Railway TTE job age 26yrs procedure & vaccancy my cell is 09664688001
17th June 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have completed my bachelor of science degree in the stream of information technology. Though I have a job in software company I wish to work in Indian railways. please answer me which railway job is good for me? and how to get?
2nd December 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have doubts of knowing the details of railway jobs. What are the jobs are there in Indian railways and their qualification..
2nd January 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 24 years old I completed bcom computers. How can I apply for railway exams. What is the qualification is required please inform me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?