22nd May 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Availability of higher studies after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

What is the best career option after completing M.Sc Mathematics other than PhD? Which are the higher studies available? Or, should I start any jobs and then start with any other degree? Which type of jobs can I get?

28th May 2019, 11:25 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Availability of higher studies after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics is a post graduate degree in mathematics of level 9 degree in world.

Candidates can find lots of job opportunities after completing M.Sc Mathematics.

Candidates can find opportunities in the field of teaching, banking, auditing etc.

Candidates can find openings in schools, Research and Development, Utility Companies, Engineering Firms, Central Government Department, State government department.

Candidates can pursue their education and do M.Phil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?