18th August 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs with B.Sc in Forestry degree course?

Hi, I am about to complete my B.Sc in Forestry degree course. What is the scope and job opportunities with this degree? Which type of jobs and in which sector can I get? What about Forest Range Officer?

26th July 2023, 01:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs with B.Sc in Forestry degree course?

The career opportunities are available both in private as well as in private sector.
The private sector jobs include work in zoological parks , wildlife ranges , corporates having their own plantations for timbering , wildlife Research institutes , forest department , national parks and sanctuaries etc
Graduate degree holders can apply for Central Government through IFS exam conducted by UPSC .
They can also apply in colleges for the post of lecturer .
Job profiles in forestry are
Forest Range Officer
Forestry Staff
Forest professionals
Operations Forester etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?