18th June 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?

Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not? What is the fee structure followed for it? What is the admission procedure? Who can provide me the details on the same soon? Awaiting to get the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  2. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  3. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  4. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  6. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  8. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  9. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  10. Does Ethiraj College for Women offer hostel facility to PhD candidates?
  11. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility?
  12. Is there any hostel facility for girls in B.Ed in Balaji college of management and technology?
  13. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee? -- [New]
  14. Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?
  15. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  16. Which college is better for B.Tech in terms of quality of class, availability of GATE coaching, Hostel Facility?
  17. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  18. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
30th July 2016, 05:05 PM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?

>>Multani Mal Modi College is an Indian College. It is located in Patiala, Punjab, India.

>> it is affiliated to Punjabi University and accredited by UGC.

>>Yes,hostel facility available in Modi college is avilable.

>>Fees-
Hostel Fees (including Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner) : Rs. 3,500/-

Hostel facilities :

>>attached bathroom,
>>>sitting lounge
>>cable TV
>>Wi-Fi connection.
>>latest IP cameras
>>24-hour guards
>>24x7 medical facilities
>>fire warning systems

Address:

Lower Mall, Patiala, Punjab 147001
Phone: 0175 221 4108
1st August 2016, 03:00 AM
Adhayay

Default Re: Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?

Modi College, Patiala

Modi college provides hostel facilities for students.
The college provides good facilities for there students.
For more information about college and its hostel facilities, you can go through college website:
Www.modicollege.com/
26th July 2023, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?

How much do hostel cost in multani mal modi college,Patiala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?