3rd March 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs for female after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I'm a female candidate and have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Now, what are the job opportunities for female candidates? In which all companies can apply? What would be the average salary as a fresher?

6th March 2019, 05:41 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Availability of jobs for female after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

There are broadly two types of jobs available for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
1.Software and IT related jobs
2.Jobs at core companies that is companies related to Mechanical Engineering
In the first case there are equal opportunities for male and females but in the second category there are some jobs which are male oriented.But in recent times there are equal opportunities for male and female candidates.Some of the companies for Mechanical Engineering graduates are as follows.
1.Coal companies
2.Petroleum companies like ONGC
3.Manufacturing companies
4.Steel industries
5.Cement industry
6.Electricity Department
The list is only indicative there are many more companies in India and abroad
With regards.
6th March 2019, 09:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs for female after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

There are ample amounts of job opportunities for females after completing BTech in mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering graduates can apply in government as well as private sector. When it comes to government sector organisations and departments like Indian Railways, Indian armed forces, PWD, State wise Road Transport boards recruits mechanical engineer.

Private sectors of even more job opportunities. Automobile forms of recruits qualified mechanical engineering graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?