12th June 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Availability of merit scholarship in Andhra Pradesh for pursuing Graduation?

I got 983 marks in intermediate i.e. in 12th board exam from the Andhra Pradesh Board of Education. Can I get any merit scholarships with this score? If yes, then tell me details of all those scholarships.

24th December 2022, 12:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of merit scholarship in Andhra Pradesh for pursuing Graduation?

Post matric scholarship for Minority community students of Andhra Pradesh

The scholarship is available for backward class minority students of Andhra Pradesh
The students must be persuing studies at post matriculation level i.e from class 11 to PG courses.
The family annual income must not exceed INR lac .
The students are also required to have an attendance of 75% in normal time.

Thus there are various scholarships offered to students.
One must check the eligibility criteria before applying for any scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?