28th July 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?

What is the processor to apply intermediate merit scholarship, my daughter is completed MEC with 97.2%, studied in andhra pradesh. Can someone please provide us the complete steps which we need to follow up as soon as possible?

Thank you!

28th July 2015, 11:17 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?

The candidate is eligible to avail merit scholarship being secured more than 80% marks.

The main eligibility criteria for applying scholarship is that the candidate's parental income should not exceed Rs.2 lac per annum in case of SC/ ST category while for BC/ EBC and disabled welfare candidate's parental income should not exceed Rs.1 lac per annum.

The scholarship is avail for professional and technical courses.

The candidate has to fill the online application at http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ when the notification is released.

The candidate has to submit all the photocopies of academic certificates, Address and ID proof, Income certificate etc..,
29th January 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?

I have already applide merit scholorship because i got 96.2% in intermediat in mpc what will be the next step
19th June 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can student get reimbursement
if he gets below 10k rank in ts eamcet who belongs to local state@telangana
20th August 2019, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

I have got 90% merit marks in MPC.Now what are the steps followed by me to apply intermediate sanskrit merit scholarship
4th September 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What certificate are needed to apply merit scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?