9th June 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Availability and procedure to join Internship in Mahindra and Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?

I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year. I want to know whether Mahindra and Mahindra offers Internship program for B.Tech 3rd year students or not? If yes, then whom should I approach? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra Ltd. for BTech ECE 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra for ECE 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd for MBA(IT) 1st year student?
  11. Internship in Tech Mahindra, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  14. How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  15. Details regarding internship in Mechanical Engineering from Mahindra & Mahindra?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year (Production Engineering) student?
  17. Should I have to do Internship for working with Mahindra Motors?
  18. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
25th November 2022, 11:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability and procedure to join Internship in Mahindra and Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Interested candidates can apply through TATA MOTORS official site under career section by submitting their credentials and CV.
It's always better to have reference in the company.
On the basis of company's requirement you might be contacted by any business unit HR if it has any specific requirement.

Another option is to have acquaintance with senior leader, influential client or customer, it will help you to certain extent but final call depends on the company .

The selection process is quite simple, they just take an interview and will go through your CV.
They may ask you questions related to you academics or related to the job requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?