8th January 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?

My name is thota mallikarjuna rao. I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in AP IIIT NUZVID(RGUKT). I belongs to Mechanical Engineer.I know little about Auto Cad,CATIA,ANSYS,HYPERMESH and CNC programming. I want to do summer internship in your company(mahindra and mahindra) about 2 monts.Can you please information about how i can join in your company and what are regulations for it.?

Please send information soon.

10th January 2015, 11:28 PM
anair

Default Re: How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is thota mallikarjuna rao. I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in AP IIIT NUZVID(RGUKT). I belongs to Mechanical Engineer.I know little about Auto Cad,CATIA,ANSYS,HYPERMESH and CNC programming. I want to do summer internship in your company(mahindra and mahindra) about 2 monts.Can you please information about how i can join in your company and what are regulations for it.?

Please send information soon.

That is good you have a pretty decent knowledge already. Mahindra is recruiting students for its Summer training programme. All they are asking is you have to be a hardworking and passionate towards your goals. You can register online.
After analyzing your present status and an interview they will decide whether to select you or not. So good luck with that.
Visit the following address and register your account.
internup.in/internship/324
29th November 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?

I AM SECOND YEAR STUDENT PURSUING DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL FROM DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING IN MAHINDRA
HOW CAN I APPLY IN MAHINDRA
I AM VERY KENNLY INTERESTED FOR DOING TRAINING IN MAHINDRA
PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?