4th April 2019, 01:40 PM
J somyasrudevi

Availability of scholarships to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?

I'm from Andhra Pradesh and belong to middle class family. I want to study MBBS from GSL Medical College, Rajamundry. Will I get any scholarship to study in this college? Or, are there any other colleges where I can study MBBS with scholarships? Please, provide details of all MBBS scholarships available.

2nd May 2019, 02:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of scholarships to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?

List of Scholarships available for the candidates pursuing MBBS in Andhra Pradesh is given below:-

1)Merit cum means based scholarship :- offered by Ministry of Minority Affairs and Government of India.

2).Central Sector Scholarship Scheme :- the candidates will get Rs.1000 per first 3 years and Rs.2,000 per month for last two years.

3)North South Foundation Scholarship:- Scholarship is given to those candidates whose family Income is less than Rs.65,000 per annum.

4)LIC Scholarship:-Scholarship is given to those candidates whose family Income is less than Rs.4,50,000 per annum.

5) Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarship.

You can apply for any of the above scholarships after taking admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?