15th February 2019, 05:12 PM
maddisonjams

Availability of scholarships for studying Technical courses and procedure to apply?

Hi, I am a student and I want to get a scholarship for some technical course. Someone told me about Janbask Training giving 20% discount but I want to more. So what I can do? Which scholarships are available for me? How to apply for those scholarships?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Chances to get National Fellowship and Scholarship for higher education of ST students if taken education loan? Amounts given under this scholarship scheme? 1 1st January 2020 06:14 PM
Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA in USA? Can I get Bahushrut Foundation scholarship? Detail regarding this scholarship? 1 4th September 2017 09:55 PM
Is National Council for Development of Education scholarship scheme fake? How do they provide scholarship? 0 16th April 2017 03:59 PM
Does government provides interest free education loan and scholarship for higher education? What should I do for it? 1 1st April 2017 12:47 PM
Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? 3 18th July 2014 12:55 AM