21st August 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA in USA? Can I get Bahushrut Foundation scholarship? Detail regarding this scholarship?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to study MBA course from USA. Chances to get education loan from Axis Bank? Can I get Bahushrut Foundation scholarship? Detail regarding this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?
  4. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  5. Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA from IIBS, Bangalore? Interest rate chart for it?
  6. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  7. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA
  11. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  12. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 85% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate?
  17. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  18. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
4th September 2017, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA in USA? Can I get Bahushrut Foundation scholarship? Detail regarding this scholarship?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA course in USA. To be eligible to pursue MBA course from Axis Bank, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. You should have good aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course and good examinations marks to be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing scholarship for pursuing MBA course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?