27th December 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Availability of short term courses to study Printing Technology

Are there any short term say, 1 or 2 years courses available to study Printing Technology? If yes, then from where can I study those courses and how much will it cost me?

31st December 2018, 09:51 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Availability of short term courses to study Printing Technology

You can study Certificate Course In Printing Technology as a short term course of 1 year duration. It will cost around Rs.50,000 to Rs.80,000 per year.

Colleges For Certificate Course In Paper and Printing Technology
- Jayaraj Annapackiam College for Women, Tamilnadu
- Sant Longwal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Punjab
- DCSMT Institute of Printing and Imaging, Kerala

After completion of this course, You can get job in Newspaper Companies, Media, Advertising Agencies, Magazines etc.
31st December 2018, 12:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of short term courses to study Printing Technology

Availability of short term courses to study Printing Technology are as follows:-
Press Operations and Techniques
Lithography and Offset Printing
Digital Printing
Flexography
Screen Printing
Graphics and Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?